S3 Shot 4

Hi

Recap: Suraj got to know about Chakor's concern about his health and for he wants to change. He had thrown Imli out of the room.

Chakor was looking at him "Suraj do you need something? I mean can I get you food?" She only brought water for him, but he needs food to get some energy.

Suraj looked at her taking a deep breath he said "You!" He pulls her close and made her sleep on his chest "You haven't slept rightly, since I fall unconscious you were awake or in a miserable situation to sleep. Take some rest here!" He rested his chin over her head and she smiles.

A few days passed SuKor had locked each other in the room, they don't wanted to be disturbed by ImVaan, but there was no chance to be alone. Imli was influencing everyone against Chakor.

"Teju Maa don't forget she come back to take revenge. Even if KN has changed she hasn't her aim is to destroy you and the Rajvanshi clan. Suraj is the next heir of the throne, maybe she wants to kill him!"

She wasn't only talking to Teju, but also to KN.

"Maalik she is Chakor the marathon runner 501, why the sudden change to stay with Suraj? He has nothing besides your name, but Chakor hates the name as it is connected to you! And we all know she hates you the most!"

They were all having their doubts on Chakor and her behaviour.

Chakor come down without Suraj, he doesn't wanted to see them, the guilt inside him didn't let him. "Chakor please don't force me. I have hurt them unknowingly, they had to suffer because of my foolish behaviour. I want to stay here!"

Chakor hold his hand "Haan Suraj as you wish. I won't force you, but one day you have to come down and face them!"

Suraj nods and Chakor left.

Imli was in the kitchen preparing the food for the family "Oh Miss Chakor!" Before she could speak further Chakor shows her palm "Mrs. Chakor Suraj Rajvanshi! Get it in your empty head!"

Chakor left the kitchen, she can't stay at the same place with her. Why she has to take everything I like? Wasn't it enough that I fought for her freedom? No, she had to tattoo the name of Suraj on her wrist!

Chakor hates the fact, that Vivaan could forget his love and start a new life with Imli, but why doesn't she has a right to move on with Suraj? Why are all questioning her?

Suraj was on the bed, when Chakor come with the food tray "Suraj please have some food, you will feel better!"

Suraj sat correctly on the bed and starts to eat, soon he started to feel dizzy. His head was pounding and he let the morsel fall from his hand "Suraj!" She shouts and they all got alert.

"Chakor what you did?!" Imli starts to blame her and all agreed. It only be done by her.

Chakor shook her head "That is not true!"

Imli come closer "Why can't you leave us, we were all so happy without having you around us!"

Imli throws Chakor out of the house the doctor told them that something was mixed into his food, Chakor heard it and couldn't believe it. Imli made the food, she did this initially to throw me out! But who knows what else she might be do to get what she wants? Her desires are changing like the wind changes the direction.

It was midnight and Chakor knows all the ways into the mansion. There wasn't a place unseen for her.

Chakor sneaks in, she went upstairs to their bedroom. "Suraj?" She calls and shakes him, but whatever Imli had mixed in his food, it was strong she couldn't wake him.

But Chakor is Chakor, who never gives up. She managed to move him and helped him on his feet's, he was in half trance, it felt as if he was drugged.

Chakor and Suraj were outside the mansion "It is too dangerous for Suraj to stay in the mansion, but where to go with him. In this state he is hardly to handle?" She was more talking to herself, when something fall in front of her feet's.

Chakor bend down and picks the key up for his jeep, she looked up and saw Ranjhana. Chakor was confused, but behind Ranjhana she could see another shape Teju.

Chakor took the jeep of Suraj and left with him from there "Suraj you don't worry everything will be fine. Nothing will happen to you as long as I'm with you!" She keeps driving and blabbering the whole night just not to fall asleep, she was exhausted, but finally she reached Lucknow. It was the nearest city to hide from them. She could take rest and find a way out of the misery.

____
Please comment and vote