S2 Shot 4

Hi

Recap; Bonding of SuKor increasing. Suraj has problems his body his out of his control.

Days passed like this Suraj was trying to gain the control back which was a difficult task as the withdrawal effect wasn't leaving him...

Chakor was always on his side. She helped him in everything now Suraj was having a very big problem... his business was facing a loss as he hasn't attended the office for a long time.

Chakor; Suraj maybe u should choose a authorized representative who is ur trusted one.

Suraj looked at her. There is no one I trust more than U!. He hold her hand. Please Chakor I know I'm asking much but can u look after the business?!.

Chakor presses his hand back to show him her understanding. But...

Suraj I'm not qualified for it. How will I manage ur company?!

Suraj comes closer to her. Trust ur heart! U have trusted on ur heart choosing me... then do the same with the business n if u have any problem then call me I'm here... I won't runaway...! Besides I think I should take a clinic seat... then it stress will be reduced...

Chakor; Suraj u r not my stress u r my husband it is my responsibility to be there for u... in gud n in bad times... if I wanted to leave u I would have done it the first week of our marriage. U r not a burden on me. I have strength to look after u... she pouts turning her face away.

Suraj come closer to her. Haan I know I can see it but yet I think it might be better for me not for u.

Chakor looked at him confused. Suraj what r u saying ur processes it great ur shivering is reducing ur desire to drink too...!

Suraj was trying to look into her eyes but he doesn't wanted to show her his tears. Chakor u might be strong I know that I can see it. But I'm not strong not anymore. I can't see u suffering bcz of me! Being present here in front of u won't make it better or easier for u. Neither for me. Chakor I fell in love with u I can't see u in pain....

Chakor smiles tears of happiness were rolling down her cheeks. She cups his face n come closer. Did u just said u fell in love with me?!

Suraj nods. Haan Chakor I can't live without u anymore n I want to survive for u. But to survive I can't see u in pain n I know... I very well know u r in pain seeing me like this... please Chakor I think a clinic stay might be the best way. I will be under observation permanently u can visit me whenever u want I won't deny. Bcz I need to see u at least once in a day.

Chakor I Love U...

Chakor; Suraj u know how long I waited to hear that... but now u want to leave me. That is not fair!

Suraj looks at her. But she wasn't looking at him. She cried n he lifts her chin.

Suraj; Chakor I'm going for now not forever! I will return n I will be the Suraj u deserve. The one who will love u unconditionally without any hesitation. Not comparing u with his "old love" alcohol.

Chakor sniffs. Suraj that was never ur love. U understand!!!!

Suraj nods. Haan never just u r my love. My true love who never left my side U always stayed with me, cares for me n feeds me.

Chakor; don't want u to go!. She hugs him tight.

Suraj; but Chakor it is better n like I said I only trust u! N don't u dare to skip me!! I'm warning u I will break the clinics doors to come n meet u!.

Chakor laughs. She was leaning on his chest n hits him playfully with her fist. U already made ur mind right?!.

Suraj nods. Not only this I also got a seat in the clinic xyz I can join the therapy from today.

Chakor wipes her tears away. She stood up n forwarded her hand.

Suraj places her hand on hers n he stand next to her. U will drop me?!.

Chakor nods. Haan Suraj I will drop u n inspect the location just in case if there is anything I don't like u won't stay there. Simple.

Suraj smiles. Haan so simple.

Chakor went to his wardrobe but Suraj already has packed his bag. Chakor opens the bag just to check on it once if he had forgot something.

Suraj; the clinic will give me patient dress. I just took a shirt n....

Chakor took it out a shawl of hers. She smiles without a question she just put it back in his bag.

Suraj hold her from back. Just a small memory what is waiting for me... he smiles.

Chakor let the bag fallen. She turns to him n kisses his lips... slow but filled love.... her soft puffy lips were tasting like strawberry as she used a lip balm... Suraj didn't know she would kiss him he still couldn't believe it. Sitting in the car both weren't talking to each other.

Chakor was driving to the address Suraj gave her. They reached the clinic n the manager come personally to receive them.

Chakor n Suraj saw the whole clinic.

The manager; Mr. Rajvanshi that is room if there r any questions u can ask me. Ur treatment will start from now. Please change n then come.

Suraj was surprised like Chakor. Now?! Both said simultaneous.

The manager; yes we don't like to waste our treatment time. We r the best! To be the best it is needed to be the first. Please get ready!.

Suraj nods. Chakor looked at him. He changed his clothes n was now wearing the clinic clothes. Chakor was helping him.

Suraj; I will miss u now even more!.

Chakor; hmm didn't u said u want a small memory which will wait for u?!. She blushes under his gaze.

Suraj hold her by her waist. U know I'm here in gud hands u don't worry abt me!

Chakor looked at him. He said ur chances r great to come out of here! Please be a gud man n mannered one.

Suraj; I'm always!

Chakor; no u r not! She kisses his chin.
Both hugs each other... n Chakor leaves him while he starts his first treatment session a group talk...

_____

😊