S3 Shot 9

Hi

Recap: Unromantic Suraj 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Suraj gulps "Papa, Maa, Ranjhana?" He looked at them in disbelief "What are you all doing here and what you mean finally you found me?"

They were still standing at the doorway, Suraj moves aside "Come in!" He let them come and saw the bags, he immediately took them "What is going on!" He offered them to sit on the couch and went into the kitchen, he prepared a tray with water filled glasses and a small bowl with snacks.

Suraj comes and placed it on the table "Please have something and tell me what is going on here, why are you here with your bags and where are Imli and Vivaan?" He was Controlling his anger, but he doesn't has any Patience "Say something!" He shouts.

Teju shook her head "Suraj...!" She was near her tears "Imli and Vivaan took over the property, slowly slowly Vivaan started to take the work. We thought he had started his own business, but Imli was planning against us. She manipulated Vivaan, who become her slave. Vivaan took the signature of your father and named the company's and properties under his name. We have nothing anymore!" She cries holding her hands in front of her face.

KN nods "I never thought they would stab us from the back! I have always wished to see you as my heir, but I'm sorry I have never given anything importance to you!" He was ashamed and Suraj gaze fall on Ranjhana.

Ranjhana shook her head "What do you want to hear? That I failed as a mother! I can't believe it my own son throw me out!" She shook her head and Suraj was speechless, he didn't had to say anything.

Suraj showed them rooms in which they could stay, he was in the kitchen preparing the Lunch/Dinner. He mostly eats alone as Chakor's practice takes a lot of time. But today he had guests.

KN come down, he was searching his goon son and found him in the kitchen, drinking a smoothie. Suraj was looking around "What should I make?" He talks to himself and KN somewhere felt disturbed "Suraj are you a houseman?"

Suraj turns with a lifted eyebrow "Even if I am! What is your problem? This is my house not yours don't think I will let you rule here!" He said in anger and the door opens "Suraj you know what I want is..." she stopped seeing the shoes "Do we have guests?" She asked and KN come with Suraj out of the kitchen.

Chakor was confused "KN you here?"

Suraj smiles at her "Chakor you are early!" He checks the time on his watch and Chakor nods "Training over now I can rest, the day after tomorrow is the marathon. I have done a lot of practice and now I want to take rest!" She just left the hall and entered their bedroom.

Suraj continues with his cooking, all come together for the food and Suraj told Chakor everything on the dining table "What really? I never thought she would sloop that low. I.... I can't believe it that Vivaan is on her side! Doesn't he has an own mind, he easily got influenced by other's!"

They all had the food and went up to their respective rooms.

It was late in the night

"Suraj I said I want to take rest. But you didn't let me breath for a moment!"

Suraj smirks "I'm on planning you gave me green signal in the morning!"

Chakor laughs "What? Suraj I haven't given you anything, I just said I want to take a break! By the way do you think they have heard us?" She covers herself with the duvet and looked at him with a stern look "What how do I know that?!" Suraj was scared, what if?!

Both slept a meter away from each other, but Suraj turns and hold her tight "Can't sleep without cuddling you!" He said into her ear "I know!" She hold him even tighter.

The next morning arrives

Suraj woke up and found the bed empty "Chakor are you still trying to hide it?" He stretches his arms and yawns loud.

Chakor come out of the washroom "What you mean by 'still trying to hide it?' What I'm hiding?" She questioning him and he smiles "That my unromantic work on you have start to blossom!" He said with a mischievous smirk on his face.

Chakor looked at him "See I haven't given you a green signal. You have made it happen earlier than we planned it. Suraj I won't participate on the Asian games I can't! Yesterday I backed off. I resigned my name out of the marathon. I can't take the risk to lose it after gaining it with so much difficulty!"

Suraj felt bad, somewhere he knows how much she wants to have a child on the other side her dream to be the winner of the Asian games would be postponed, POSTPONED. Suraj smiles "Chakor whatever you decide I'm with you, you have helped me and saved me from the worst. It my time to give you strength and support on your decision. If not yet then later you will get another chance to get an entry to the Asian games. I will be the papa of or Baba/Baby and you will be the famous runner 501 Chakor Suraj Rajvanshi!" He cups her face and kisses her forehead.

Chakor was happy in this one year they had suffered a miscarriage both were unaware of the issue and couldn't handle it, it took them time to move on in this matter, but Suraj never forced her, he even went through the thought to take an operation a vasectomy. But Chakor refused it, as it was her dream to be a mother someday, now the day has arrived.

SuKor come down and were very happy. Suraj took a deep breath "I will take my revenge!" He looks at her and waited to her reply "Haan Suraj, she had done so much, she needs to get punished for it!" She caresses his cheek "Don't kill anyone, use your brain!" Suraj huffs "Use your brain! You are too much!"

KN come with Teju and Ranjhana "Suraj don't. You have established yourself don't ruin it because of us!"

Suraj looked at him "Suraj Rajvanshi hain hum, kissi ke naukar nahi!{I'm Suraj Rajvanshi, not a servant of anyone}" He turns "Don't even think about it to say anything in this way!" He warns her and she shook her head.

"I will make her pay and then you can all go back to Azaadghanj and we have to see you never again!" He said it in anger, his hate was over ruling his guilt he felt before.

____
Please comment and vote