S3 Shot 6

Hi

Recap: Suraj felt useless a fear of losing Chakor haunts him. They left for Delhi.

Chakor was looking at him, he wanted to drive the jeep, but there was something disturbing her with his behaviour "Suraj please stop the car at the next possible time!"

Suraj was confused, but seeing her scared face he agrees. He was driving the car at the same time he was trying to find a possible opportunity to park the car at a rest area.

Chakor was keeping her eyes on him only, finally Suraj could park the car "What happen Chakor?"

Chakor took a hanky and placed it under his nose, she wipes the thick contents away, her white hanky become dark red "What the...?"

Suraj was confused, he didn't noticed that his nose was bleeding "How is that possible?"

Chakor shook her head, fear was writing on her her face "Suraj we need to go to the hospital. I'm scared, what if something else happened to you? I mean you were drugged, was it clean?"
She was holding back her tears, but her voice was broken.

Suraj nods they changed the seats and Chakor starts to drive the car.

They have reached Delhi and Suraj health got t more worse "Suraj please try not to sleep! Keep your eyes open!"

Suraj nods to her, it was difficult, but he managed to keep his eyes open, they reached the nearby hospital.

The nurse at the reception was looking at them with a frown face "Excuse me Ma'am please fill the form and then you can take him in!"

Chakor was fuming in anger "This is so stupid!" She took the form and filled it, she was waiting with Suraj for their turn, but the doctors didn't come.

Suraj was getting weaker "Suraj no!" She shakes him and he opens his eyes "Sorry...?" His voice was low almost death.

A nurse come and Chakor stopped her "Where are the doctors! The patients are here and need help from them!" The nurse shook her head "Ma'am please a celebrity come in all are busy with them. You have to wait!"

Chakor couldn't believe it "A celebrity is just a human like we are and for your kind information I'm...!"

Suraj pulls her back on her seat "The woman, give her first aid or I will shoot you" he took out his gun and the nurse got nervous, she frighten "Now!" He said with his last energy and she nods.

"Suraj!" Chakor fumes and was about to scold him, when she saw the woman "You gave your treatment to the pregnant woman! Good boy now stay awake. I will get a doctor for you, you don't worry!" She stood up from her seat and found the next doctor threatening him to call the police, if they won't do their work properly.
As every human is same.

Suraj was taking into the patients room, they made a blood test and found out that his system got effected by the alcohol and the newly given drugs just increased the damage.

Suraj was looking at the doctor "Will I die or survive?"

The doctor looked at him "The alcohol in your system is present and the drugs, which were given to you have blocked your system to clean your body. Now you just keep away from drugs and alcohol. Your body system will work for you and your health will improve, but if you don't follow the rules you might die!"

Chakor shivers "No Doctor. It wasn't him, he was drugged by someone. He won't drink nor will he take any kinds of drugs. He promised me and MY HUSBAND SURAJ isn't a liar! He won't break his promise!"

Suraj shook his head "I won't!" He was discharged the next day. Chakor has looked the whole day for a shelter for them, it wasn't easy but she found something.

Suraj looked at her "You know I can't do anything! I mean I'm a burden on you! I won't be able to do anything!"

Chakor looked at him "I know you can cook, so I will work and you will feed me!" She said it having a cute smile on her face.

Suraj was mesmerised by her cute antics "Haan okay we will do like you said it!" He comes closer to her and thugs the hair strands behind her ear to kiss her cheek.

SuKor entered their new home...

____
Please comment and vote
The season 3 is completely different from RagLak as both are serial based. It takes time to make it work properly.