S2 Shot 1

Hi

I don't drink or do I smokers just my imagination of thinking!

Recap; Of Season 1 Suraj is Married to Chakor an arranged marriage. She loves him but hate his habit of drinking. He is lost in his sorrow as his childhood was without love. But Chakor is changing him her Love for him is changing him.

(this time story will be playing in their home or in a clinic).

Suraj n Chakor were at home the last night at the hotel was very hard but Suraj could stand against his desire to drink.

Chakor was very proud of him but she knows it is a big way to get him clean he has to visit a clinic or a hospital or consulting agency who could help addicted persons.

Suraj was lying on his bed his eyes were red n his body was shivering.

Chakor got scared but she stayed with him. She hugs him from the back n lies next to him on the bed.

Suraj; Chakor... don't leave me!

Chakor shook her head. No Suraj I won't leave U. I will be here with U. I will take full care of U. U r my responsibility... my drunken husband I want u to be clean. I will do everything to get the real U...

Suraj smiles. He was holding her hands which were around his chest. But his health become worst his shiver increases.

Chakor calls a doctor it was their family doctor who knows Suraj from his childhood days.

Chakor was holding Suraj hand not leaving his side but his health didn't improve.

Finally the doorbell rings n Chakor rushes to open it.

Suraj was holing the pillow tight in pain.

The doctor checked on him. Chakor currently Suraj is suffering from the withdrawal effect/symptoms. His body is working against him.
His will power is strong but he needs time n support. U can't stop overnight the body needs time to adjust. I'm not saying to give him the drinks n make him drink I'm saying to give him the time to handle n stop...

Chakor thought abt his words. So u want to say.. to reduce the amount of alcohol will increase the change of his healing n stopping to drink forever?.

The doctor; sounds weird, right?. But listen when u smoke u have a habit of nicotine it's see the same feeling with alcohol. Ur body needs to learn. Ur mind needs to learn the best way is the slow but careful way.

Chakor understood.

The doctor; A drug addicted person needs to stop immediately as the harm of the drugs is immense of course alcohol effects our liver but drug effects our brain. A liver can be transplanted but a brain...

Chakor looked at him. What if u won't drink from now on... bcz I'm scared if I give him he might lose the control.

The doctor; I understand ur feelings n thoughts  neither I want to give him alcohol but looking at his state it could get worse n than maybe to fill his desire he might drink n then he won't be able to stop again... with small steps it's easier to handle then with a major step which uncontrollable.

Chakor nods. She hold Suraj hand.. so basically if he still drink but in small amount which we will reduce from time to time his body won't be effected the way it is showing now?

The doctor nods. I would suggest U to start his treatment at home like I said. But u r the one who controls the amount of alcohol. Suraj has no access to the drinks. He usually drinks at night right?!

Chakor nods.

The Doctor; this is okay. A drink like wine or whiskey if he demands for more u have to stay strong cage him close him in his room but he shouldn't drink somewhere else than home. Here u have the control outside there not.

Chakor looked at Suraj. Now I will stick on u like a chew gum! I won't leave u!

Suraj shivering hearing her words n the true out of her voice. Chakor I promise u I will do my best not to fall back as an addicted I will fight the way u choose for me. Coz I know as long as I have u on my side nothing can happy to me.

The doctor leaves SuKor.

Chakor was giving him a look. U know Suraj. She caresses his head. U r like a baby I will care for u! U don't worry! I'm here for u!. After we will reduce ur risk of falling back we will send u to a rehab centre.

Suraj moves with his head n lies on her lap.  
Chakor keeps on caressing his head on a sitting position she fall asleep...

_____