Shot 5

Hi

End of Season one / season two will start from here 😊.

Recap; Suraj got to know that Chakor never drunk. She just wanted to keep him away from alcohol.

Chakor woke up as she couldn't feel his presence. She stood up n looked around she was scared what if he might have gone downstairs at hotel bar n starts to drink again.. No!.

Chakor was scared she stood up n was abt to leave the room when she hears the flush of the washroom. Chakor turns n there he was coming out of the washroom. She without thinking of anything else runs to him n hugs him tight.

Suraj totally confused n surprised. Chakor what happen?!. Y r u behaving so weird?!.

Chakor looked up but didn't broke the hug. Suraj I thought u... then She stopped talking as she felt a change in him.

Chakor stepped back when she notice his state.

Suraj; haan Chakor what??.

Chakor looked at him from top to toe. Suraj u r shaking... ur body is shaking. Y?!.

Suraj moves forward. Chakor it is bcz my body is missing the alcohol. I'm addicted. I need it! I... he was ashamed he couldn't met her gaze.

Chakor; What??!. She was breaking down in front of him her tears were rolling down her cheeks. Suraj what u did?!.

Suraj looked at her. Her eyes were filled with tears her nose become red her lips were shaking in scare. He couldn't bear it she is the one who always stood by his side he can't hurt her neither can he break her trust what he tried but he couldn't.

Chakor; Suraj say what u did??. She sniffs.

Suraj shook his head. I hope to make u proud. I was abt to drink but I couldn't... u were coming into my mind. U can check I pour the small bottle into the toilet. I didn't drink... I couldn't but I wanted to...

Chakor was confused, happy, angry a mix of emotions were cooking inside her.

Suraj; Chakor I'm sorry I don't wanted to break ur trust. U want a life with me. I... he put his hands in his pocket. I... he was trying to fine the words. I...

Chakor comes n hugs him. She nod with her head on his chest. Suraj it's okay, I understand U. That is enough for me... for Now!.

Suraj response to her hug. Chakor I'm very sorry I never open up myself to u or anyone. But I was betrayed from the ones who should love me the most. But for them it was always money n fame. Their reputation was more important than their only son.

Chakor could understand. She saw how KN treats him n she saw the gazes on her while she was pretending to drink. Teju isn't better than KN they r both ignoring him n they did it with her too. She was having the doubt for a long time but now she had confirmed herself.

Suraj; I'm very sorry I broke ur trust.

Chakor shook her head. No Suraj u didn't broke my trust u fall weak but I'm here I will be ur strength. I won't give up on U. I will fight with U! Heal U! She waited a moment, she took a deep breath n looked up into his eyes in which she had lost herself so many times. I will love U!.

Suraj hugs become stronger. But not in a hurting way more in a loving Way.

Chakor n Suraj lied down on the bed. Suraj was shaking... the withdrawal symptoms were strong. He needs time to get control over his body...

But with Chakor he has his support he needs....

____
Next coming Season 2 but I will post tomorrow evening