S3 Shot 3

Hi

RumpaMajumder never asked anything and today she did.

Recap: Suraj got alcohol poison. Chakor told him that they moved on to heal each other from the pain of broken hearts.

Suraj come home after staying a few days in the hospital under observation.

"Mrs. Suraj Rajvanshi, please look after your husband he isn't allowed to drink, his body is weak and a small sip could ruin his system completely. He has to stay sober!" The doctor informed and warned her.

For his health he has to change and she has to look after him. "Doctor please you don't worry I won't let him drink again, he is my husband, my responsibility!" She said in confidence that Suraj felt ashamed hearing it from the washroom door.

Suraj was sneaking in. I'm her husband, she is my responsibility, but she is taking full care of me. The last few days she hasn't eaten probably or slept rightly. I will do everything to become her husband. Not anymore the drunken husband I'm now. She should be proud of me.

Suraj washes his face and come out of the washroom "Chakor?! Let's go!" He come closer to her hand placed a hand on her back. Chakor smiles looking at him "Suraj how you feel now? Does it hurt?" She cups his face and he shook his head.

"No Chakor, I'm fine! You are with me, please don't leave me. Stay with me!" He was scared to fail, that she might see the weakness in him and leave him forever. But he can't lose her anymore, she has become his rock, support and more. He hasn't seen it before, but there is something in his heart for her, a special corner in which only she has a right to live.

Chakor shook her head "Suraj I won't leave you ever! Come let's go home, all are waiting for us!" She intertwined her hand in his "Suraj please promise me not to drink! I can't lose you! You know you had become a bad habit of me, but now you have become the most important habit of my life! Without you it's not liveable anymore!" She confessed his importance in her life with one sentence.

Without you it's not liveable anymore

Suraj smiles looking at her "Haan neither I want to live without you, my Jungli Billi!" He said teasing her, she let him seeing his smile she smiles too.

"Haan my Paakhandi!" She teases him back and both reached the mansion.

Vivaan and Imli were looking at them.
"Vivaan Babu I'm scared, what if is just a trick to come between us? We both found each other and now suddenly they have become a couple?" She frowns at him. Vivaan nods "Haan something is fishy, I don't like this! They can't have found love in each other's arms, how?" He looked at her and both agreed that it's a plan of SuKor to create a rift between them.

Chakor helped Suraj to his room, he wasn't that weak, but he liked her support, he likes her smell. "Chakor water?"

Chakor nods, she looked around and found the jug empty "I will just come back, let me fill it!" She smiles and left the room, after a few minutes Imli entered the room with a bottle.

"Suraj here! I know you are looking for this, come on drink it!"

Suraj was looking at her and then to the bottle, of course he wanted to drink, it's an addiction he has to fight against it. But not like this! She is influencing him, he has to resist her.

"Imli leave the room and take the bottle with you!"

Suraj had turned his face seeing Chakor with anger in her eyes.

"Didn't you hear what he said! Leave the room and take your bottle with you!"

Imli glares at her "Chakor you don't know anything, he needs it otherwise he can't sleep!" She was coming closer to Suraj, but Chakor grabs her hand "Imli leave the room and don't you dare to come closer to my husband. Go to Vivaan and stay there!" She pushes him out of the room.

"Imli!" Suraj calls her and she stood up with a smirk on her face "Haan Suraj!"

Chakor felt bad. I thought he has moved on with me, did I made a mistake? Did I misunderstood him? What is going on here?

"Don't you dare to come into OUR room every again without knocking or our allowance. Like Chakor said stay away from me and don't you dare to come with a bottle into the room ever again!"

Chakor smiles looking at him. She was breathing loudly in relief and closed the door in front of Imlis face...

_____
Please comment and vote