S3 shot 11

Hi

Recap: Suraj has a plan to get back the property.

Chakor was looking at him, "Suraj I know you don't want me to come with you, but I can't let you go alone. You need me."

Suraj looked at her, he smiles, "oh I need you?"
He said to her, "Wah wah nice try."

Chakor pouts, "I'm coming with you, you got it." Suraj nods, it's true he can't go without her the same goes to her, she can't live without him.

Suraj closed the door to their mansion, his parents and Ranjhana were looking at them, he opens the car door and found the rest of the chocolates he bought the night before.

Chakor's mouth become watery, "Suraj may I?"

Suraj shook his head in disbelief, "Chakor this is a ration for a month or so, you can have this one now and the rest later, when belly grows more. Baby waiting impatiently for you." He was happy looking at her, she took the chocolate and sat on the passenger seat.

Suraj collected all the chocolates and put them in a shopper. The chocolates were save from Chakor in the car booth, yet there was a fear, melting chocolate. I will make her drink then, no tension.

They trio were sitting at the back seats and Suraj starts the car, the journey was horrible. Where the hell I got stucked? Oh God why you sent them to us? I have a pregnant wife, who has her demands for everything, then there is my father in between his wives. You know what he deserves that, but for what are you making me suffer? I have changed na then, please stop punishing me. He was almost crying over his situation, there was a fight for everything. Songs, window seat, air, Stupid talks and then...

"Suraj I need to pee." Chakor said and they just passed a drive out of the highway.

Suraj glares at her, "Chakor why didn't you said it 2 minuets before, now you have to wait for the next exit." He said to her and she fumes, "I need to pee now."

Suraj looked at her, "what the fuck do you want? Should I give you a bottle, I wonder how you will use it."

Chakor was thinking, "good question there are tricks, I need to pee." She said again making him fuming.

"Chakor I can't turn the car it's a highway, do you want to die. Just hold it back and wait till the next exit like I said." He was fuming and shouting at her.

The trio just shook their heads knowing what would come now.

"Suraaaaaaaaaaaj! 😢😢😢😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭"

Chakor was cursing him all the time, she was hitting him while he was driving and again crying on herself, "You don't love me."

Suraj has stopped the car in front of a rest area, "go!" He shouts and she looked around, she didn't know, when he took the drive out and they arrived the next rest area, "I'm hungry but first pee."

She rushed to the washroom and Suraj looked at his back, "what you want to eat tell me, before she gives me her list. Then I won't be able to buy anything for you."

Suraj stood off the car and bought the foods for them, Chakor come back with an relaxed 😌 feeling, "Suraj chaat and samosa."

Suraj left and comes back, she ate the half and then he ate the other half. She was always sneaking in his plate, he had ordered biryani. They had finished the food and Suraj glares at her, "go I won't stop again."

Chakor nods, the other too went for the washroom. While Suraj paid the bill and returns the dishes.

He saw something, while returning to the car, "excuse me, could you please give me this?"

The man gave it to Suraj and he paid for it, they were all back in the car, before Chakor sat on her seat she saw it.

A single rose was waiting for her, she took it at placed it carefully on her lap, close to her belly

The day turned into a night, they were driving for more than 6 hours and finally reached Azaadghanj.

Suraj didn't wanted to waste anytime, he told them to go directly to RM, Suraj opens the door and saw Imli sitting on the throne.

She was having fun, but the she got the shock

Suraj and Chakor entered the mansion with the trio. Suraj made a fist, "Oh Bandhua Imli, how dare you to sit on my throne?" He comes and pushes her down.

With a smirk on his face, he sat on his throne.

The gazes were on him, as it felt like if KN was again ruling, just then his wife

"Suraj I wanna sit, get up I'm carrying the heir it's my place." She pouts at him and he stood up, "oh yes correct. Sit."

Chakor was sitting on the throne, she was looking at Suraj, "Chocolates and the teddy bear. I saw it." She was holding the rose in her hand playing with it.

Suraj left and returned immediately, while Imli was staring at them confused.

"Why are you back, this all belongs to me. Only me."

Suraj glares at her with anger and hate, "this never belongs to you, this is only mine. The mansion is under my name and according to the law I have a right on the heritage you took away. I can sue you and no one will prove me wrong. You have fooled my father to take something, what doesn't belong to him. Idiot!"

He fed Chakor for awhile, "Where is Vivaan?" He asked and Imli stayed quiet, "I don't know."

Suraj was angry, he felt something fishy and looked for him. Suraj searched the mansion and found Vivaan lying on the ground his eyes were glassy. Suraj shook his head, "you again fall addicted to drugs?" He helped him up and made him rest on the bed.

Imli I can't kill you, but I can and I will defeat you. Just one day and all is mine again....

____
One chapter left
Please comment and vote