Chapter 6 - "The Far East"

Outside the adventurer's guild...

"So then, you have everything you need?" Strazz asked.

"Yes. I'm all set." Elze replied.

"Ok then, let's head out!"

---------------------------------------------

In a barren wasteland...

"Whew... to think a legend would even live in a place like this. I guess he's not called the harbinger of disaster for nothing." Strazz said as he walks alongside Elze looking for the legendary dragon.

"Maybe he likes places like this. He is a legend after all. And the nearest human settlement isn't until a few days of walk from here." Elze said panting with exhaustion.

The two continue their walk until they spot a cave up ahead.

"Maybe he's in there." Strazz said pointing at the direction for Elze to see as well.

"Let's go."

When the two arrived at the cave entrance.

"Hey, Strazz. What took you so long?" the hammer guy said.

"Frick? Rayla? What are you doing here? And when did you get here?" Strazz asked.

"Just now, we heard you two discussing about visiting the legendary dragon once again. So me and Frick went on ahead." Rayla explained.

"Well you guys came here for nothing then." Draiz said from behind the group. *yawn* "Arufaz wasted the whole day training me yesterday, which means that he'll have two whole days of sleep, and whatever you do won't wake him up."

"What? Really? Then this was a wasted trip then." Strazz said in disappointment.

"He'll be asleep for two days, right?" Rayla asked Draiz.

"Right"

"Then we have two whole days to stay here until he wakes up. That wouldn't be a problem right? Little Draiz?"

"Don't call me little! I happen to be a very powerful dragon under the supervision of a legend. Yes! That's right! I am the successor Arufaz chose when he'll end his reign!"

"Successor? But aren't you a storm dragon?" Strazz said.

"So what if I am! I can end this world with both my eyes closed! Just you wait and see!"

"Well whatever you say, I'm not waiting two whole vacant days for this guy to wake up. I'm gonna pound him to the ground and crush him in his sleep." Frick said, his eyes burning with confidence.

"Whatever you do, he still won't wake up. Take it from me who's been with him for a month. I've tried lots of times already." Draiz said, shaking his head.

"That's maybe because you're just a pipsqueak."

"What did you say?!"

"This is getting ridiculous." Rayla said with her palm on her face. (#facepalm)

"Well, if it's true that he won't wake up no matter what I do, then you're basically saying that I can do whatever I want to him, because nothing will still work, right? Here I go!" Frick said swinging his burning hammer right on our MC's head creating an impact that made a large dent on the ground from where his head was. "Whew... that felt great."

"You said you wanted to wake him, but, for me, I think you just wanted to let loose!" Strazz said.

"Right." Frick said with a proud face and a thumbs-up.