Chapter 23 - "Eternity"

Aster once said before that both the Dragons of Creation and Destruction were supposedly born from one egg. Although he's not sure of it himself, maybe he's right, though? His consciousness return and when he opens his eyes, there's nothing around him but darkness in sight.

He can still move his body freely and he can also feel his wings and tails moving, so I guess he's still a dragon. He looks around him and there's really nothing here but darkness everywhere. He hears a sound. It's a voice. It's telling him... "hello"? Turning around and looking above, a glowing naked man approaches him who looks like he's still in early adulthood.

Infiniti: "Oh, I've been dying to meet you!"

Arufaz(speechless): "................"

Infiniti: "Hm? What's wrong? Is it because I'm nude?"

Arufaz remains quiet. He's busy still trying to figure out what the heck is going on here. He remembers his fierce battle with Nero, and that both of them hit each other with their own mega moves. After that... is he dead? Did he lose? He doesn't know the situation he's in, so he faces the naked man in front of him and speaks.

Arufaz: "Hey... what's happened to me..."

Infiniti: "Pretty straightforward, aren't you? You don't even ask for my name. You're an interesting fellow, that's for sure."

Arufaz: "....................."

Infiniti: "Alright, alright. I'll start explaining stuff to you now. You don't have to look at me that way. Or, is it because... you find me sexually attractive?"

Arufaz is starting to get an inexplicable urge to crush him with his claws, but he holds it in.

Arufaz: "I want answers..."

Infiniti: "Oh, fine. But, where to start? Hmm........... I guess, we can start by telling you that everything in this world is gone."

Arufaz: "..... What...?"

Infiniti: "Gone. Poof. Vanished. You're all inside a sphere of literal 'nothingness'. The Dragon of Creation should also be somewhere inside here as well, but unlike you, who's indestructible, he's also reduced to nothingness here. But, since his body can automatically recreate itself, he'll survive. However, since he's inside this sphere, you could say that he keeps on getting reduced to nothingness and regenerating over and over again."

Well, that sounds sad. Recovering yourself and getting disintegrated repeatedly without end is just... I'm glad I'm not in his position right now. But, wait... we're in a sphere? A sphere that reduces stuff into nothingness? And, everything is now gone?!

Arufaz: "So, everyone's dead...?"

Infiniti: "Well, if by dead, then you mean they no longer exist, then yes. Only you two dragons remain. But, given the other one's state, you're probably the only one here who's as alright as can be. Which is why... I have a favor to ask of you."

Arufaz: "Ask away... Not like there's anyone else here you can ask instead..."

Infiniti: "Hahaha!!! I like you! It's sad that I won't be able to see you again, though. Oh, well. I guess that's not important now. Listen carefully. I want you to become this world's God."

Arufaz: "....... Huh...?"

Infiniti: "Both the dragon of creation and destruction come from the same egg. This only indicates that they were one and the same. Now, I don't really know what happened that caused them to split as they are now. One thing I know is that... you are the right medium to merge it into one."