Chapter 20 - "There You Are"

Awakened after a nice, long rest, our MC finds himself in an unknown place, together with what he believes to be a mysterious girl under a mystical tree. She claims to know where he's from, clearly stating that she knows something he doesn't.

(Mysterious Girl): "I have been wanting to meet you... stranger from another world."

Arufaz: "H-... Huh...?"

(Mysterious Girl): "Come over here."

Her hand is gesturing signs that scream "come here" in a really obvious way. And, does she really expect him to do what she says out of the blue like that? Although, since dawdling around won't really give him answers, he'll just have to roll with it. Besides, they seem to be in a very mystical place, filled with some kind of glowing snow and grass that, just like the tree, changes color every now and then.

Arufaz isn't even surprised that the sky is dark. He suspects that they're either in a cave or in his dreams. He comes near her without asking, nor even saying, a word. She'll probably explain everything through magic.

(Mysterious Girl): "My name is Chryselda. But please, call me Chrys. Lower your head."

The girl touches his forehead then everything turned white. Once color began to come back, Arufaz finds himself to be in an even more mystical place, even more vast than Chryselda's.

A number of colorful planets can be seen in the sky, the mountains around them are all emitting that same glowing snow particles on their mountain tips and the plantations are all glowing too, and even the creatures seem to be thriving from this magical place.

They appear to be on a hilltop and Chryselda begins walking down, following a pathway that leads to a group of stone pillars at the end of it. The end of the path seems really far, as far as he can see it, and she plans to walk all the way there?!

Arufaz opens his wings and grabs the girl without warning then flies straight towards the stone gathering. Upon arriving, he puts Chryselda down and sees that the stone pillars were actually chairs, since there are people sitting on it. Out of five pillars, four seats were taken, and one is unoccupied.

In the middle of the five seats, a very old and bearded man lay seated on top, wearing a white robe with garments that seem to ooze out something unearthly. To his right is a refined woman who looks like she's mastered the arts of 'table manners'. If anything, she looks sophisticated.

On his left is another man with black eyes and red pupils. His left eye seems to be glowing red, you can't even see his pupils there. He has bat-like wings and horns on his head. A pair of what look to be like guards lay behind each stone pillar, idly standing by in wait for orders. Minus the other pillar that was not seated by anyone.

Chrys: "We're here."

Aster: "Well, at least he's early. Unlike a certain someone... Should we begin the meeting without him?"

Gryard: "I don't have all day."

Heione: "I agree. We mustn't tarry any longer."

Chryselda's body starts to dissipate and gets absorbed by another woman, who looks like an older version of her, sitting on one of the pillars beside Heione.

Chryselda: "Fret not, dear friend. She was merely apart of me, that's all."

Surprisingly, she's the only one, out of the other three, who doesn't have a bodyguard of her own behind her.