The Final Extra - "Pre-chapter 21"

Why... why are they doing this to me? I never did anything to them, so why? How could they do this to me? It hurts. It hurts. How long 'til it ends? Stop it. Stop it! STOP IT!!!

Emerging from within the space of another dimension, an angered dragon steps foot on Earth once more. The dragon takes off for the very first time in a long time to the air.

Humans. They did this. I hate them.

Unaware of what watches over them, the humans met their end where they stand. The dragon then proceeds to eat their corpses and subconsciously conjures up a forest of dead trees.

Death. The final destination of life. Eventually, any and every form of existence will meet its end. The feeling of ending a life would proved to be this satisfying for the dragon. He wonders if his other half felt the same way. Was that why he was so bent-up on destruction? If so, then he wishes he should've joined him sooner.

This world needs to be destroyed.

------------------------------------------

"He is here." Chryselda mutters to nobody in particular then proceeds to close her eyes and begins concentrating to track the white dragon mentally. She sheds tears at what she has found. "What has gotten into him? He's not his usual self."

Immediately soon after, she rushes towards a stone tablet located at the bottom of a glowing tree which is the center of where she is currently residing. She grabs it, and sits down on the spot, placing it on her lap. Images then appear on the stone tablet showing two black-scaled dragons and a hominid woman in a land surrounded by snow.

The two dragons appear to be sparring, while the woman merely seems to be watching. Chryselda smiles at the sight. She was happy that this 'otherworlder' is fitting himself right in. However, she also dreads at the thought that he has been brought into this world only to help balance the world along with his other half.

"Nero... it didn't have to be this way." Droplets of tears came out of Chryselda's eye-sockets. Now she had no choice but to rely on him. Only he can solve this. She bets everything on him.

Something has arisen. And, the enjoyable times of our MC on his mountain ire may soon be mixed up with something... sinister. And, something more tragic.