Chapter 17 - "The Second Dragon"

Under surged by hordes of undead dragons, our MC meets his disciple's long-lost brother after a very long time.

Draiz: "B-... Brutaz...?"

Arufaz: "So that's Draiz's brother, huh...?"

A young man then shows up behind Brutaz's back. That man is riding him! He wears a red hooded cloak, and brown shirt & long shorts. Without the cloak, one would think that he'd be just another normal villager, with nothing special to offer.

(Crazy Person): "So, you're the one who gets in my way next, huh? All of you... SHOULD JUST DIE!!"

As if responding to his words, Brutaz prepares to fire a breath attack at his own brother!

Arufaz: "Draiz...!"

Brutaz shoots a stream of fire at the 2 dragons. Arufaz merely deflects it with his wing, and the fire redirects back at Brutaz and the young man. The young man simply jumped off to avoid getting hit, while Brutaz got scorched by his own fire, and fell to the ground.

Draiz: "Brother!"

Arufaz: "Draiz, no...!"

Draiz goes after Brutaz. And all alone in the sky surrounded by hundreds of undead dragons, Arufaz gets blocked by the young man again, and this time, he's riding another dragon, with red scales. But the one thing that's similar to all of these dragons, including Brutaz, was... all of them had black eyes.

(Crazy Person): "You'll pay for that!!"

Arufaz: "This guy needs to relax more..."

------------------------------------------

Right below Arufaz's predicament, Brutaz falls on top of a burning house.

Draiz: "Brother!!"

Draiz puts away the fire by conjuring up some storm clouds and poured it down on the house. Draiz then lands near his brother.

Draiz: "Brother! Brother..."

Draiz looks at his brother's face, and he just couldn't accept it.

Draiz: "Brother... I'll... I'll get those humans for doing this to you!!"

------------------------------------------

Going back to Arufaz's predicament...

(Crazy Person): "Kill him! Tear him to shreds!! Attack!!"

All the dragons surrounding Arufaz started shooting him with each of their own elements. Though, a majority of the undead dragons shot fire. Arufaz responded by flapping his wings, and all the beams that shot towards him disappeared without a trace.

(Crazy Person): "Wha-?!! How did you...?!!"

Arufaz: "You don't need to know... and... whoever you are... you don't have any families to worry about, right...? If not... well... so long..."

Arufaz conjures up a sphere in his mouth, and...

Arufaz: "Oblivion!"

Arufaz ate the sphere, and he became surrounded by a dark aura. The aura then... burst! Anything and everything that came in contact with the sphere started to pixelate and simply disappeared from existence.

(Crazy Person): "Wha-?!! What is tha-... Ahh!!"

The young man fell from the dragon that he rode, as it also started to pixelate and whither away. He landed on another dragon, and quickly flew further away from the sphere.