Part 1

Paradise City, set in the heart of the 4 kingdoms and the place all duellists come to train. It's where I've spent the last 15 years of my life, my name is Yuya Sakaki. 15 year old first year high schooler. I live at home with my mom and older sister and am the future duelling legend of Paradise city. This year I can enter the senior league, oh I can't wait!

Oh yeah you're probably wondering what the four kingdoms are. So here's a history lesson:

Once we were all one kingdom until a civil war broke out about how the best way to progress with summoning was, so the kingdom was divided By A man known as Akaba. He split it into, Syncro, fusion and XYZ, with a neutral kingdom too for people who believe in Akaba's ways as he had mastered all summoning techniques. Where does Paradise Kingdom come in? Well we are the duelling equivalent to Las Vegas. Bright lights and duel Celebrities everywhere you look. The city was left to its own devices really and the king never really came out of hiding. No one knows who he is or what he even stands for. But all we know is he looks after us and that's All we care about.

Now back to the story. Currently school is out for the day which means I have time to go find some duel opponents. Ohh yeah, I need at least 50 duels with 30 wins to make it to the league shouldn't be too hard now. "Come back here," as I walked down by the docks I could hear screaming. I turned to see a dark figure running in my direction. I could make out his face was covered with a mask and goggles. He clearly didn't notice me as he ran straight into me, falling on top of me. I felt my face heat up as I saw that his mask had fell down. We laid there for a couple of moments staring at each other. "Please come back here."

The figure above me placed a finger to his lips and let out a "shush" before getting up and running away. Who, who was he? Why is my heart beating so fast? I sat up and someone went running past me. Oh, I see maybe he's a criminal! That's it, he's got to be that's why someone is after him. Although he didn't seem like a trouble maker. Maybe I'll get to see him again.

I hope....

--
A/N
So I got addicted to ARC V, including the manga and maybe have a thing for counterpartShipping but Yuto and Yuya are cute together!

So here you go also gave Yuya an older sister because I like doing that and in my own head it makes sense.