Part 31

Yuya's POV

"They'll be okay," Shay sighed. "Those two always fight and make up."

"That's when they thought they were brothers though," Crow pointed out. "Sorry your majesty. I better go check up on Yugo, please excuse me."

Crow bowed to my dad before leaving the room. "Do you boys have any other questions?" Emiko asked, smiling sweetly.

"Do you know my mother?" Yuto blurted out. I frowned slightly. I feel bad, knowing that Yuto's mother is out there but where? Though, I'm happy for him, he has a real family out there, so does Yuri and perhaps Yugo too. "I'm sorry it's just that I want to know I'll see her again."

Emiko let out a small giggle. "You could say that your mother and I were well acquainted in our previous lives," She started. "Don't threat Yuto, once this is all over, I promise you, you will see your mother again."

I smiled seeing Yuto get teary of the good news. "Why don't you boys clean-up for breakfast," Dad said. "I have to talk to Shay and Emiko about some other matters."

Yuto and I left, this is the first time in a couple of days we've been left alone. I blushed, remembering the last time we were together Yuto was a bit more handsy. "I won't try anything," Yuto assured. "I mean I want to because I've felt a bit lost without you but-"

"I understand," I said. "You weren't in the right frame of mind so of course you were acting differently."

We continued to talk ideally, not realising we made it to his room. Yuto offered for me to clean up in his room since mine was further down the hallway. We washed up in silence and Yuto handed me some clothes so we could head straight to breakfast.  I looked around the hall noticing sis wasn't anywhere to be found. "Emi is still in her room," Yuzu broke the news to me gently as I sat down, Yuto sitting next to me. "Ray went to take her some food."

I looked down at my plate, sis has never been this quiet before. I jumped slightly, feeling Yuto grabbing my hand and offering me a smile. He has calmed down a lot since we've entered the castle. Hopefully this means we can see each other outside of meal times.

I gripped his hand tightly as he pulled me into his chest. This, this feels familiar. "It's good to see you again my prince," Yuto and I tore apart, looking up to see Ryo there with a smile. "It's good to see you doing well."

"I didn't think we were going to see you Ryo," Yuto smiled shaking his hand. "I assume King Yuusho brought you here."

Ryo nodded. "Indeed, he did. Where is your sister Yuya?"

As I opened my mouth, I could hear Ray's voice from the distance. "God damn that girl," She growled. "She needs to come out of that room sooner or later!"

Ray sat next to Yuzu in a huff. Crossing her arms and burying her head in them onto the table. "She really refusing to leave?" Yuzu asked and Ray nodded. She turned to me, worry in her eyes. "Yuya, is there anything you can do?"

Out of all of us here, Yugo and my sister seem to be the ones most heavily affected by everything going on. I'm just going with it because at the end of the day my dad is alive. "Don't worry Yuya," I looked up seeing mum and finally arrived at the palace. "Emi, she's just struggling with the new information. She'll be over it soon."  I nodded, taking my mom's word for it. "I've spoken to Yuusho, he's said you're all free to enjoy the grounds, help take you mind of things. There is a games room on the next floor down."

A game room? "Yuya, why don't we go check it out?" Yuto must have read my mind and I blushed. I smiled; it would almost be like date again. Alone time with Yuto is all I've wanted these past few days. Might as well take the chance. I nodded. "Cool, let's finish breakfast then we can go." In the corner of my eye I could see the girls awing at the moment.  Ignoring them I bit down on some toast trying to take my mind off them.

---

We soon ran off once we finished our breakfast. I pretty much was blushing the whole way there as Yuto held onto my hand tightly. Since his memories came back, he's calmed down a lot. Though, I wouldn't say I didn't like Yuto being a bit aggressive.

We got into the room and it was huge. Vintage as well as modern day gaming equipment. I looked over to the large sofa and dragged Yuto over to it. He gave a small yelp as I pushed him down and climbed onto his lap. There was blush on his cheeks as I wrapped my arms around him. While the games are nice but, let's say I'm feeling a bit cheeky.