Part 36

Yuya's POV

It's been two days since we came to this prison. Two days since I've seen Yuto and today is the day of 'Ritual' accordingly to Bakura. I watched as he dressed a silver haired man that stood in front of him in royal clothing. The man looked up to me and smirked, I felt my heart sink. This guy is beyond creepy. "Thank you Bakura," He said stroking the other's face. "Now, prepare the rest of the ritual for me. We shall begin shortly."

"Of course, Zarc," Bakura hummed as he left the room.

Zarc's smirk never left his face as he approached me and took my face into his hand, forcing me to look him in the eyes. "Soon, your soul will be used to unlock my true power and I'll take back the world that is rightfully mine. Those pretty boys don't stand a chance in stopping me!"

"Don't you dare touch them!" Emi screamed trying to break away.

Her attempted suddenly stopped and she feel to the floor. We've barely eaten since we've been here. Just enough to keep us alive but not enough to keep up our energy. I shut my eyes, not wanted to look at anything. I'm so scared. 'He'll be here,' that voice again. Who is that? Who's he? Yuto? Is it my subconscious telling me not to worry? Zarc walked away with a 'hmph' before speaking up again; "Soon you won't need to worry about Yuya or the other boys ever again!"

Zarc's back was turned away from us as he stood at a pillar, looking over some book. Must be the book for the ritual. This is it; we're not going to be saved, are we?  I looked to the floor not even wanting to think about what was going to happen to me. That's when I heard my chains clangling together. I looked up to see Yugo, undoing the chains. "Yu-" He quickly covered my mouth and placed a finger his lips.

I nodded, knowing I had to be quiet. Swiftly, Yugo took the chains form me and scooped me into his arms, my legs are too weak to carry me. I looked over, seeing Shay doing the same for Emi. Yugo managed to sneak me past Zarc where I saw him. "Y-yuto," Next thing I knew I was in his arms. I missed this embrace. "You came."

"I was always going to," He said tears in his eyes. "You're going to go with my mother while we-"

"Will do nothing," We looked up seeing Zarc smirking at us. "Seems my little plan worked; all you boys are together. "He snapped his fingers and a glow appeared behind him. From the way it looks, it looks like he's absorbing the energy from it. "I can kill you all at once."

He placed me down and Heba came running to my side. I watched as Shay threw Dark Rebellion to Yuto and he, Yuri and Yugo all stood before Zarc. "Come forth-"

"ClearWing Dragon!"

"Venom Dragon!"

"Dark Rebellion Dragon!"

I looked on in amazement, I've never seen the three dragons all together at once. It's an overwhelming feeling to see them all launch an attack. I was shocked when I saw the attack being stopped by, what I think is a dragon in Zarc's control. "Foolish boys!" He laughed. "You're too late. I already absorbed the power I needed and now you'll all die!"

The dragon attacked back causing the others to fall weaker. No, I tried to reach out for Yuto but all my strength left me at once. 'Please,' that voice again. 'Please let me help you Yuya.' I looked up, seeing Heba holding Odd Eyes. When did she- "Use it Yuya," She smiled helping me stand up. "I think you know what to do."

I nodded, taking hold of Odd eyes and joining Yuto and the others. My legs, barely able to hold me up. "Lets swing things our way," I smirked raising Odd Eyes high. Odd Eyes appeared before use, joining the battle. I felt my body sway but fortunately Yuto was there to catch me.

The blast from our dragons became stronger and we watched as the light, enveloped Zarc's body. I closed my eyes, shielding me from the light but when I next open them, the room was an empty white space.