Part 4

I can feel my heart pound to the tune of the music. I don't know how but Yuto got us in the back with a couple of booths, one for us and one for Lulu and Emi to stay in. Yuto wrapped one arm around me to pull me in closer, "I was so nervous you wouldn't agree to come but when your sister said it wasn't an issue I was glad."

I smiled. Truth I didn't want to miss this for the world. "Listen, I really like you," I started. "And I'm glad you invited me out but..."

I took a deep breathe, I should really tell him the truth. I don't want to lie to him anymore. We've been talking for a week now and honestly I don't want to pretend to be something I'm not. I went to open my mouth again but was interrupted but a phone ringing. It's not mine so it must be.

Yuto sighed pulling his phone from his pocket and answering it. "Yeah Shay? What? I'll be right there," he hung up the phone and turned to me. "Yuka I'm so sorry I have to leave. I'll make it up to you."

I nodded sadly as he kissed my cheek. He called over Lulu and next thing I knew, they were gone. Emi walked over and sat in the booth with me. "Lulu mentioned something happening that only Yuto can sort out," she explained. "Sorry kiddo."

I shuck my head. "It's fine. Hey think maybe Yuzu and the others I are at You Show?" I grinned trying to hide my disappointment. "It's still early evening and Yuzu mentioned late classes."

My sister nodded and we decided to make our way to You Show. I made sure to wipe the make up off my face first. "This will be a good time to practice your pendulum techniques," Emi said as we walked through the door.

We made our way to the field and saw Gong and Yuzu already duelling. Yuzu was in a strong position with her melodious fusion monster out and Gong had no monsters out and no cards in hand. "Yuya where have you been?" I turned to see Yuzu's older sister Ray and Emi's friend Suzuha.

"Sorry I was out with a friend,"
I apologised with a small bow. "To make up for it who wants to duel the great Yuya Sakaki?"

"I'll take you on," Suzuha laughed showing off the guns. "I want to go against the pendulum summoning you can do."

"Aw yeah," I cheered.

——
The next morning at school was rough. We'd stayed int he school to nearly midnight duelling. Naturally I made the crowd smile and cheer. I haven't even heard of Yuto yet. "Morning Yuzu," I greeted as she sat at her desk.

"Hey Yuya," she beamed. "Did you hear the news?" I shuck my head. "So apparently in the championship this year the princes from all the kingdoms are competing.

"Seriously?" Yuzu nodded and handed me the magazine. I rolled my eyes to the left of the page where the photos of the princes where. Yuri, of the fusion kingdom, Yugo of the Syncro kingdom and then "Yuto?"

"Yeah isn't he dreamy?" Hey back off! "This is the first time all the princes have shown their faces to the public."

I can't believe it, Yuto is a prince. So I'm not the only one hiding a secret. Wait that explains why he was running when we first met? He wanted to see the town but it's hard when you have advisors following you everywhere. I quickly grabbed my phone hiding it in my lap as I began to text.

Why didn't you tell me you were a prince?

I held my phone, eager to feel the buzz alerting me I had a reply. The bell rang for lunch, still nothing from Yuto. Maybe he's busy with royal business or something. "Hey put that phone away," Yuzu said whacking me over the head with her paper fan. "You've been looking down all day. Since I told you about those princes. Oh I know, are you jealous I like them more then you?"

"Of course not," I snapped earning another whack. "Stop that! I'm just waiting for a text from... a friend."

Bzzzt! My eyes immediately went to my phone, a text: You didn't tell me you were a boy.