Part 35

Yugo's POV

2 hours, I panted heavily slumping over my bike. Turns out King Yuu Sho has an underground duel arena with a duel track attached and for 2 hours Ria's had Crow and I train against Jack. This girl is crazy! "Take a break," she yelled out from the couch's box. "If you keep going you wear yourselves out."

I took off my helmet taking in the air. Why am I even listening to this girl? It's not like I know her anyway. I walked over to the bench where Jack was already relaxing with his feet up. "So, when do we finish this training?" Crow asked handing me a drink.

"When you can beat Jack to the start line," Ria advised. My face dropped. That's near impossible, unless Jack lets you have a head start! "I know it's rough but it's the only way I'll know you're ready. We have to storm the castle, save Yuya and Emi while you, Yuto and Yuri start the sealing ritual using your dragons. The faster you can get in and out the better chance of success." 

"Alright then," Crow chugged his water before throwing the now empty bottle at the bin. "If being faster than Jack is all it takes to save Emi and Yuya, then I'm ready to go again." I just looked at him, does he really think we can do this? "Yugo, don't you want to save Yuya more than anything?" I nodded. Silly question. Yuya has a special place in my heart and I wish more than anything he met me first.

"Then get faster than Jack," Ria gave a soft smile as she walked over to me. "I know I'm being harsh but I'm just looking out for you. I promise once this is over you never have to worry about saving the world again."

"You swear?" I asked leaning into her. She didn't even flinch and nodded. I sighed, putting the water onto the bench. "Fine, I'll keep going."

"You won't regret it." I better not.

---

After a further 2 hours we were done for the day. Finally, I could relax. I decided to go down to the game room, hoping no one else would be around however I found him. "Oh Yuto," I said walking in and finding a seat away from him. He looked up sharply, wiping his cheeks. My heart dropped, I might not like the guy but even I feel bad for him. "I was wondering where you had been hiding. So, what have you been doing?"

"M-mom was helping me train," He stammered not looking me in the eyes.

"It must be nice to have your mom back," I spat. Since finding out we were kidnapped another thought has been going through my mind; who is my real family? I wonder if they are looking for me? "So, the spell Zarc put on her has faded?"

He nodded. "Yeah," His voice was barely above a whisper. "She told me a bit about Yugi Motou too. What he was like and how they used to spend their days together. I wonder, if our lives really will return to normal once all this is over."

"Ria promised me it would," I insisted making Yuto jump. I don't think I've ever seen him so weak. "We won't ever have to see each other again."

"Shame," Yuto gave a light chuckle. "I know Yuri likes you a lot. He'd be said if you lost touch." Yuri likes me? Oh right, he kissed me. Still not sure why he did that, though I didn't dislike like and out of everyone he is the one person who insists on trying to make sure I'm okay. "You and Ria are growing close which I nice to see."

"Why is that?" I asked raising an eye brow. Ria is annoying, though I guess she is being nice. Maybe the tough love type of person is that best way to describe her.

"You've not worked it out?" Yuto asked before letting out a laugh. "You always were the slowest out of all of us."

"Stupid Hugo," Yuri agreed coming out of nowhere.

I felt my face burn as the blush grew. "Oh, shut up!" I demanded crossing my arms in a fit. I hid my face as I smirked, I guess in the end I would miss these guys.