-10-

Unknown POV

I sat on the tree saturated outside of the house I was instructed to keep safe. Originally I am from the fusion kingdom however I have been recruited by the Paradise Kingdom to protect two certain people.

The Arc League tournament is said to be a cover for the meeting of type kingdoms so that they can be merged into one. I stared into the window as I could hear a noise in my ear piece. "Did you have a good time sleeping over?" The window belonged to the young man of the house. He's hair, green with a mix of red and after a short moment I noticed his company was non other then prince Yuto. My eyes widened in surprise! Why is a young prince of a neighbouring country in the bedroom of a 15 year old boy.

"It was lovely, thank you for letting me stay," Prince Yuto smiled at the boy before kissing him on the cheek.

I felt my face heat up, I couldn't believe the scandal I had just witnessed. I should keep this quiet from my boss for now. I watched as the two left the room so I diverted my attention to the next room. I turned the signal on the ear piece to focus on the next bedroom. I glanced over to see a young woman, with deep red hair stretching upward. I blushed deeper as I noticed that the oversized shirt she wore didn't cover her backside and she wore no bottoms. She should really close the curtains. "Sis breakfast is ready."

"I'll be right there," she called back. The young man and the young woman of this household where the ones I'm ordered to protect. It has not been made clear to me yet as to why however I live to serve the man who wants to bring peace To all the kingdoms. "So Yuto did you sleep well?" The mother (I presume) asked.

"Yes very well thank you," Prince Yuto responded.

"You kids doing anything today?" The mother asked taking a seat and the young lady walked in. In nothing but her oversized shirt still.  "Emi you should really put pants on." The mother scolded.

The woman, now identified as Emi shrugged and threw herself over her younger brother. "My baby brother isnt bothered by it," she joked poking his cheek.

"While Yuya isn't I'm sure Yuto doesn't appreciate it," The mother continued.

"It's okay really," The prince became flustered.

"Aww my cute little brother Yuto," Emi teased holding Yuto tightly. "You have a keeper here Yuya." She winked making Yuya blush.

This girl is very excitable isn't she? Perhaps I should watch out for her more then Yuya. After all the young XYZ Prince will make sure he is safe.

After breakfast Yuto took Yuya with him to a local duel arena he found, assuming the prince just wants to show off to his beloved.

Meanwhile Emi saw them off and walked in the opposite direction, something about going to meet a friend. I threw my hood up and walked a few meters behind her. She never seemed to notice me as she had her ear phones in. I could hear her humming to the music as she walked. Her voice made me blush, something about it sounded comforting. Suddenly she stopped and looked to the street on her right. I quickly hid myself behind a nearby tree. "How long do you insist on following me?" She growled taking out her duel disk. No one seemed to answer. "Get out here."

I stared as I recognised he figure appear from the corner. Orange spiked hair and a black duel runner. It was Crow, my associate from the Syncro kingdom. He held up his hands, almost in surrender. "I'm not here to harm you promise," he held out his hand for Emi to shake. Hesitantly she took it but then gave a smile. "My name is Crow Hogan, I'm the right hand of Prince Yugo."

"Emi, a typical 18 year old college student and future duel tainer," she laughed. "Sorry for being so harsh but it is creepy having someone follow me around."

"Yeah sorry about that," crow laughed nervously. "It's all in good will. I was asked by someone to protect the top contenders of the Arc League tournament."

"Top contender?" Emi almost seemed offended before she smirked and did a backward peace sign around her left eye and place a hand on her hip. "I was the junior champ and I'm a Senior Champ! I'm not the top contender I'm the one to watch out for."

They both just laughed at the gesture. "That's a good act," Crow laughed wiping a tear. "So listen, a couple of buddies of mine are heading to beach, want to tag along? We going to get some practice in ready for the duel runner portion of the Arc League."

Emi places a hand on her chin before nodding. "On the condition I get to bring my friend," she poked her tongue out in a cheeky manner. "She a trainee duel equipment engineer so I'm sure she'd love ogling your duel runner."

"Deal," Crow laughed offering Emi a high five which she took. "I'll meet you and your friend there in let's say 30 minutes."

Emi nodded before running off. I could see crow smirk and turn his attention to me. "Seems you're better at hide and seek, huh Ryo?" I laughed stepping from the shadow and taking off my hood. "So Guess our princes both gave us the same mission."

"My orders came not from my prince," I advised taking out a letter. "But from the majesty of Paradise Kingdom himself."

Crow grabbed the letter from my hand and examined the stamp. "It's official alright," he said. "I know my prince's reason but why the King of Paradise."

I shuck my head, "I'm not sure but it might have something to do with the kings announcement once the Arc League tournament is complete."

"Whatever That is," Crow sighed handing me the letter back. "The girl is smart and the boy, well he's safe in Prince Yuto's hand. Based on that I'm sure they will be fine."

"If you need anything, call me my friend," I urged.

Crow nodded before heading out on his bike. It appears that for no reason or another these Sakaki children are of interest to all the kingdoms. If today had proved anything it's that I need to keep my guard is.