Part 32

Yuto's POV

It feels like forever since I've touched these lips against my own and they feel amazing as ever. Yuya's never been so bold as to pounce me like this before, though I won't moan. "Yuto," Yuya whispered pulling away from me and placing his head onto my shoulder. "I love you. 

"I love you too," I sighed happily. "Once all this is over, we can be a normal couple."

"Normal," Yuya whispered. "I forgot that word exists."

I couldn't help but laugh as I held him closer. I probably won't be a prince after all this, I could attend school like a regular teenager. Yuya and I can plan date nights, I could even help him with homework. I've always wondered what an actual school is like, to be surrounded by friends. Mom would have wanted that for me. I bet she'll love Yuya as much as I do. "Yuto," I looked up at Yuya from my thoughts. "You were spacing out."

He laughed at me before leaning back in for another kiss, though we were interrupted. My body shuck, literally, as we felt the room shake. I grabbed hold of Yuya, throwing him down on the sofa and covering his head. The shaking had finally stopped and we ran back up to the first floor, seeing the Ryo at the entrance of the castle, door wide open behind him. Opposite him Suzuha laid unconscious. Yuya quickly ran to her, kneeling beside her trying to wake her. "The girl was easy," Ryo laughed.

"What the hell is this?" I demanded an answer, then I noticed the monster card that was on his duel disk still. My face scrunched in anger. It was him. "You stole dark rebellion, didn't you Ryo?"

Ryo started to laugh manically as the others flooded the room. "Suzuha!" I heard Emi scream as she ran for her friend. "hey, wake up!"

Shay ran over to me trying to pull me to safety. I ripped my arm from his grasp and stood opposite Ryo. His laughter died down as he stared me in the eyes. How can someone I have known for so long have done this to my friends. As he was about to speak, a motorcycle sped into the castle and stopped between Ryo and myself. "Seems you've arrived," Ryo snickered.

There were two people on the bike, I watched carefully as the person on the back stood off and removed their helmet, throwing it to the floor. My eyes widened, though I can only see her from the back I know her face. "Mother," I whispered.

"Drop the disguise," My mother yelled. "I already know your name isn't Ryo Truesdale. Seems you didn't check the records thoroughly enough of the dojo you destroyed. Zane Truesdale is only 20 years old; he couldn't have a grandchild. Now show yourself, Bakura!"

Ryo laughed as black fog covered his body and his appeared changed. HIs hair white and eyes dark. He was lying to us all this time. "Princess Heba, it's been a few thousand years since we've stood against each other like this," the man known as Bakura spoke. "Your brother too scared for another showdown?"

"Don't disrespect him!" My mother yelled preparing her duel disk. "And give my child back what is rightfully his."

"He gave it to me," Bakura smirked. "It's mine now." We all stared at him confused. I wouldn't have simply given him my card. Unless he did something to me. We heard a scream from Yuya as he was picked up by the waist as Emi stood. Her eyes looking lifeless as she walked past my mother and straight for Bakura with Yuya under her arm. She stood beside him, Yuya now passed out as he was handed to Bakura. "Anyone can be controlled with the right magic, right Yuto?"

I stood shocked. Then the memory flooded back to me. That night I was in the forest was because Ryo had duelled me and made me give him Rebellion. Now he's going to take Yuya like he took Rebellion. "What are you going with Yuya?" I screamed trying to run closer but was stopped by the black fog.

"Stay back Yuto," I heard my mother order. I didn't move until she screamed at me again, "Now Yuto!"

I stepped back watching as Bakura disappeared along with Yuya. My heart broke. He's gone. Just a few minutes ago, Yuya was in my arms. I fell to my knees, why didn't anyone stop them. They walked right past them. "Guards, get everyone on the lookout in the nearby areas," I heard Yuu Sho bark. "Get Suzuha medical attention now and get Yuri and Yugo into the main hall with the others. This is an emergency order."

The voices started to fade as I felt myself losing focus. Yuya, where are you? Where have you gone?