update please read

So..... before we continue with the story, he's a quick what's going on with each character and what role they play. Yes, that's right I am going to finish this story. It's near completion anyway and there is no point in leaving it unfinished. I have some chapters already lined up for this and now that I have FINALLY decided where this story is heading and I've planned the finale too I'm happy now that I can continue this and be happy with the outcome.
The boys:
Yuya Sakaki:
Age 16
Only son, and youngest child, of Yuusho and Yoko, Yuya hopes to become a world class duel tainer one day much like his father, who went missing when he was 8. Happily, in a relationship with Yuto, Yuya acted like any normal kid. However, he's no discovered that his missing father is indeed the king of Paradise Kingdom and that he himself has some special power but isn't sure what it is yet.

Yuto:
Age 17
The prince of the XYZ Kingdom, he was enjoying a somewhat normal life as he dated Yuya, even if he did previously mistake Yuya for a girl. He's now found out his true mother Heba, has been sealed away from him and that he's the heir to the Shadow Magic once used by Yugi Motou. He must use this magic to defeat the man he once called father, Zarc.

Yugo
Age 16
The prince of the Syncro Kingdom. In amidst of confusion Yugo isn't sure how to feel about his brothers not being his brothers and learning he's the heir to the power of the Crimson Dragon, once used by Yusei Fudo. Nothing seems to help especially when his main goal was to make Yuya his own and who's this girl trying to get his attention.

Yuri
Age 15
The prince of the Fusion kingdom and heir to the Duel Spirit powers once used by Jaden Yuki. Being the only 'brother' who actually knows he was kidnapped, Yuri just wants to help get the kingdom back on track while keeping any boy away from his older sister Emiko.

Declan
Age 17:
The prince of the Neutral Kingdom and Zarc's adopted son. Having been blackmailed by Zarc into listening to every word, Declan aims to take Zarc down with help of the boys so his father can regain control of the Kingdom and bring all kingdoms together.

Crow
Age: 19 
Yugo's right-hand man, he's been there for Yugo since Yugo was small and even taught him ride a duel runner. With all that's going on, it's up to him and Shay to keep their Prince's safe from harm.

Shay
Age: 19
Yuto's right hand man. Having been known to break fights up between the princes on a regular basis, Shay must work with Crow and the others to take down Zarc.

--

The girls:

Yuzu:
Age 15:
Yuya's best friend in school.  She's there to help encourage Yuya and be his back bone when he feels nothing else is going right in the world.

Ray:
Age 19:
Yuzu's older sister who has been the backbone for the Sakaki siblings for the past eight years. She's stronger then the other's think and won't think twice before taking anyone down.

Emi:
Age 18:
Yuya's older sister who is angrier than confused? Having supported Yuya through his cross-dressing phase, she once aimed to become a famous duel tainer but having learnt about her father's whereabout, she locked herself away from the rest of the group.

Emiko:
Age 18
Yuri's older sister, though you wouldn't be able to tell looking at the pair, has come back to Yuusho to support his plan to take down Zarc and take her brother back to a normal life. In her previous life she was good friends with Jaden and was chosen by his powers to protect Yuri in this life, along with other reincarnations.

Heba:
Age ??
Yuto's estranged mother and in her previous life, the sister of Yugi Motou. She took it upon herself, to be the only one reincarnated to look after Yuto but now, due to Zarc's power isn't allowed physical contact with him and is in a safe place by Yuusho.

Ria:
Age: 19
A mystrious girl invited to the castle by Yuusho to assist in the taking down of Zarc and to be there for her duel runner engineering skills. Though for some reason, she seems very keen to get to know Yugo better. 

----

And there's our main line up folks! Chapters will consist of these characters POVs so hope you all enjoy