Part 12

Yuya's POV

I hummed as I walked into the classroom. The weekend was so much fun, Yuto and I went to the movies and watched the new action hero movie. Must admit it was pretty cool. He held my by my waist the entire movie. "Earth th Yuya," I snapped out on my thoughts looking around I made it to my desk. I then looked up to see Yuzu laughing. "Hey space man."

"Sorry Yuzu," I blushed.

"Thinking about your date huh?" She asked causing my blush to deepen. All I managed was a nod. "So when can we meet this person?"

Oh yeah, me and Yuto have been dating for nearly 3 weeks now, minus the week I pretend I was a girl. "I'll ask him," I smiled.

"Him?" Yuzu blinked and I covered my gasp. Damnit! Then she got really excited and started to shake my shoulders. "Omg, what's he like, is he hot? Tell me!"

"Miss Yuzu quiet down," the teacher ordered and with that all the students and Yuzu scrambled to their desks. Next to the teacher was a girl with purple hair. "Class this is our new transfer Selena, please make her feel welcome."

"Welcome Selena," the class chimed together.

"She's pretty cute huh?" Yuzu whispered to me and I nodded. She was cute, not as cute as Yuto though.

"Selena please take the seat behind Yuya," I raised my hand so she knew who I was.

Her face was stern as she took her seat. Yuzu tried to wave to her but Selena seemed to ignore her. Yuzu's face dropped slightly as she turned back to the board. Wait, isn't it halfway through the year? Why have we got a transfer student now?

——

The end of school bell rang and Yuzu came to me. "Heading to You Show with me?" I nodded and grabbed my bag. I looked to see Selena sitting on her own at her desk. "Let's invite her." Yuzu whispered to me. "Help her try and make some friends."

Again I nodded and we went to talk to Selena. "Yeah?" She asked looking at the two of us.

"Want to come to our duel school with us?" I asked offering a hand. She cocked an eyebrow. "It's a good place."

She seemed to hesitate before getting up throwing her bag over her shoulder. "Guess I could kill some time," she smirked. "I'm Selena."

"I'm Yuzu."

"I'm Yuya." We all introduced ourselves before heading out. Selena walked in the middle of us. She seemed to click with Yuzu easily, occasionally talking to me. Simple things like what is the school like and what's a good area in town to get food.

As we approached You Show I noticed Yuto's car. I blushed deeply, whats he doing here? "Who's that belong too?" Yuzu asked as we walked past it. I remained silent, what can I say?

We could hear chatting from the main hall as we continued to near it. I gasped as I noticed Yuto laughing with Emi and Gong. "Y-Yuto?" I stuttered and he ran up to me kissing my cheek.

I could hear a small squeal from Yuzu. "Prince Yuto," she bowed. "It's an honour."

"Please don't bow," Yuto laughed nervously. He picked up Yuzu and took her hand. "You must be Yuzu. Yuya speaks about you a lot."

Yuzu stood silent for a moment before finding the courage to turn me. My face, though I can't see it, I can feel the heat radiating from it so I'm sure it's as red as my hair. "You're dating Prince Yuto!" She exclaimed.

I nodded and Yuto wrapped an arm around me. "Sorry I asked for Yuya to keep it a secret for a while," Yuto explained. "But I couldn't wait to meet his friends any longer." 

"It's always in honour to have you here." Gong bowed causing Yuto to blush. "And the kids really enjoyed the ice cream you brought  them."

I just looked at Yuto confusingly. He laughed nervously and rubbed the back of his head. "I thought it would be a nice treat."

I giggled and kissed his cheek. See, he is cute. "That is awfully kind of you," I sighed happily. "Say want to try out our duel system."

"No can do Yuya," I heard Suzuha sigh as she walked in covered in oil. "It's down at the moment and I can't seem to get it working."

I pouted and crossed my arms. How am I meant to practice for the Arc League with no equipment? "Perhaps I can help," we all turned around and I gasped.

"Hey Yugo." I grinned letting go of Yuto and running over to say hello. "What brings you to You Show?"

"I was in the neighbour hood and figured I'd take a look," he explained with a big smile. He then turned his attention to everyone else. "I'm currently renting a training facility down town. If you guys want you can join me?"  I nodded eagerly. I need practice. Plenty of it too. "How about you join me tomorrow?"

"That would be great," Yuzu cheered. "Want to come Selena?"

"I guess," Selena shrugged.

I laughed and grabbed Yuto's hand. "You're going to come too right?" I asked however his face didn't seem impressed. "Yuto?"

He seemed to snap out of his trance As Yugo wrapped an arm around him in a friend manner. "Come on Yuto," he grinned. "It'll be fun."

Did Yuto not like Yugo because he's another prince? "I'd love to," Yuto smiled darkly. My face dropped and I hid my face in his arm. Honestly I'm a bit scared having these two in the same room right now.