Part 3

My heart is racing. Yuto has just sent me another text asking if I wanted to go to this under 18 club he found in town. Although the thinks I'm a girl still and is called me Yuka. I got that name because mum joked if I was a girl I'd be called Yuka, well mom your wish came true. Turns out the meaning behind the Yu in my name is because of an ancestor I have and the same for Emi too. Jeez my parents are strange.

Back to my problem, what am I going to do about the whole Yuto thinks I'm a girl thing. Inside tells me, hey tell him no harm in it. The other goes but this might be the only chance to get close to him. "Yuya, mom wants your help in the kitchen," Emi called as she walked into the living room.

"Why can't you help?" I moaned and her stare said it all. "Okay, I'm going."

All mom wanted help with was the dishes, damn my older sister being able to boss me around. Bzzt. Huh? Is that my phone? My eyes widened as I heard my sister answer my phone in the living room. "Hi this is Emi. Yuka? Oh yeah I'm Yuka's older sister," I could hear the confusion in her face. I quickly placed the dishes down and ran into the living room. My sister's face said it all, the grin was evil of no. I tried to grab the phone from her but she kept me away by throwing me in the sofa and sitting on my back. "I'm sure you agree Yuto that young ladies shouldn't go about alone. Oh good, I'm sure you won't mind that I will need to be Yuka's guardian for the night. Oh don't worry you won't know I'm there. Nice talking to you Yuto I'll pass the message on." My sister hung up the phone before leaning to my ear. "Seems I have a little sister named Yuka," she laughed evilly.

"Please I can explain," I cried trying to get her off me. Once she got off me I explained the whole situation with Yuto. "I really don't know what to do."

My sister sighed and placed a hand on my head. "Well I'm in on it now too," she laughed. "So you want to continue with the facade?"

"Well I'm not sure," I answered. "But I do want to go see him tonight."

"Maybe We should dress you up," she mused. "I'm sure we can get you some clothes. But my question is, yes you always have been a bit feminine but how did he think you're a girl?"

"I'm not sure," I replied. "I mean it was dark."

"Okay so we dress you up and if sparks fly then you can tell him that really you're a guy who likes girly clothes or something like that!"

Honestly my sister is too okay with this.

——

I looked the mirror that was along the pillar of the club, my sister had managed to get me some 3/4 jeans and a cute top to go with them. My goggles were gone and I had a slight bit of make up on in their place. Okay no or never.

"Hey Yuka," I looked around to see Yuto with a tall woman of his own. "Wow you look good."

"T-thanks," I stuttered with a blush. I pointed to Emi to introduce her.

"Nice to meet you Yuto," she grinned.

"Pleasure," he bowed. "This is my friend Lulu. She's my guardian for the night."

"Well aren't you a cutie," she giggled at me causing my blush to deepen. "Anyway we'll be sitting a both next to you so you can still have some privacy. Just remember to behave okay."

Both Yuto and I nodded. This is going to be a long night.