Regret 4

Life.

Such a misleading topic, waiting to be analyzed. Anticipation filled with manipulation. Monsters filled with innocent smiles. Angels filled with shameful scars. The meaning is meaningless because we had all defined it. Altering success, up and downs, the desire of lust, the desire of jubilant and guiltiness. Discerning a ghostly figure illustrating the anxiousness of a bullet aiming at a head. The unexpected burst of a brain as gore splatter nowhere.

We will wait, wait until Nothing appears, Nothing is everything, Nothing is the definition. This misfortunate saying was able to meet an opposite path,  just like a wingless bird without purpose. Just like me, without motives.

There is this shadow that I see.

There is this monster that I can see.

There is this scream that I hear.

There is this cry that I can hear.

There is this girl that I can perceive. Her long locks admixed with suffer, ichor hanging loose in her veins. Contusion shattering the lost weeps. She was the source to this last chapter. You don't have to worry, I don't have to worry, the creatures; they're all gone now. She will be supervising the unbelievable and unrealistic life. Because like we all say, life is not about extending a hand, but instead words of torment and lies.

Life is Death. There's no difference at all.

********************************************

I sigh after stalking Logan for a couple of hours on social media. I glance over at the blond scumbag who was enjoying instagram with his cat on his dumpster-like bed. I tapped the pencil onto the notepad as I rethink tonight's information.

'Ok, so, Logan is into cars, he likes tattoos, they appeal to them because of the art style. He likes painting, he likes anime, he likes vocaloid, and he's a dog person.'

I scribbled the notes down with dedication, my fingers accidentally glided onto the screen and it took me to his older post.

'He was into Figure skating?'

"Hasetsu Castle?" I look over to see Yuri laying on his back, "Does he want to be a ninja or something?" He scoffs, "I finally found you, just you wait, Victor."

...

"Hmm?" He look over at me, "What's with that face?"

I shakily grab a pencil and a scrap, "Does that mean I have to go too?"

"You don't have to." He said. I sigh and lean back onto his chair, "But it'd be great if you can."

He stares into my soul, 'I guess it wouldn't hurt.'

I agreed. For the first time, in front of him.

He grins slightly and goes back onto his phone, "Oh, and also," I look back, "Have you thought about the deal?"

I freeze.

"I promise to give you the answer when we are in Japan."

*******************************************

A week later, we found ourselves stuck in Moscow airport.

"Ok, so I can speak English, Japanese and Russian." He stated as we waited for the flight.

"I can write English, Japanese, Russian and (Language choice)."

"So, I don't have to be your translator?"