Confused 13

A/N
Since this chapter is set in only one scene, the line of **** wouldn't mean skipping to another time, but rather a flash back to what happened before. Still with me? Great.

I'm sorry lol, and thank you for reading my terrible stories.

Mkay, enjoy!

**********

Why was I so naive?

I thought he would like it.

I thought he would enjoy it.

I thought he would be happy.

I thought he would be distracted from reality.

But why would he say such a thing?

...

Why would I say 'thought?'

Heck, I knew he wouldn't like it.

I'm just too inconsiderate.

Yeah, that's why.

I'm just too inconsiderate.

***********

"Thanks."

"Ya know, he's like that." Logan laughs, "Especially with his grandpa in hospital."

You nod.

"Anyways, you can stay here for a while, might take a few hours for him to calm down. Want something to drink?" You shake your head, "How about a bite to eat?" You shake your head. "You sure? I've got some (Favorite food) in the—"

"Yes please"

With another angelic chuckle, he leaves to the kitchen.

*********

His words ringed in your ears. He didn't, did he? He wouldn't say that, after all you've done. No, he couldn't, he could never, right? 

His emerald eyes zoom into your's.

Being called a 'moron' just didn't fit.

Yeah, you'd get it if it was a joke.

A joke.

But this wasn't.

You worked hard.

You worked really hard.

'He just doesn't understand.'

You could feel the needles of the monster's claws scratching your throat, begging for light once again.

**********

You decided to look around the room, along with your artificial leg that could potentially explode.

Upon getting up, you bump your hip onto a desk, though it was painful, you shrugged it off. However, the impact was enough for a picture frame to fall over.

You rush to put it back, however, as you see the silver lining of the wood and the photo inside, you mind just froze along with your body.