Survivng 21

For the sake of a fallen voice.

The voice that can't make its own decisions.

Like an angel without wings.

It fell

But she ran.

Was it really for her voice?

The disorienting and source to her tolerance?

Could it be something that is worth risking?

What's so different about this voice?

How could 'it' have any desires?

I see I'm asking too many questions.

But do you realize how taunting it is for your voice?

The lone girl who sees this nightmare within daylight.

Are you sure you're not dreaming?

...

Are you sure you're still an angel?

***********

The line is seemingly endless, it would be taking at least half an hour.

Logan sighs and scans the room for entertainment. Then it met his eyes, Yuri's performance.

He wasn't shocked at his talent, however, he felt unease.

A ring bounced into his ears, but he couldn't care less about another member to add to the already ceaseless line.

******

"Karui! Look! That's your boyfriend!" Mia whispered.

In Karui's eyes, Mia is everything she aspires to be. Mia seems to be the seed to her motivation. However, Mia has a terrible memory.

"Mia, please."

Her gaze softened upon realizing, "Oh, sorry, I just remembered what we chatted about yesterday..." she seemed apologetic enough, so Karui shrugged it off.

The fast paced piano that Yuri is skating to burned into her ears, and as the audiences clapped and cheered, a void in her grew.

The void and crave for love.

The piano halts and Karui was awoken by the sudden deafening claps and even louder acclamations.

Yuri was out of breath, his body collapsed and beads of sweat washed down. It was a hellish step sequence.

A hand dug behind her, then a slight push.

Startled, she looked back to see Mia whispering "If he gets into Grand Prix, go congratulate him."

*******

'The fake leg really isn't doing much help.'

What can I say, I'm just grateful that it didn't break on my way—

'Oh god, what am I doing here?'

It's the skating rink...

'SH********T...'

...

Yeah, it'll be a terrible idea to go inside.

Wait, what if he already finished his program...

What if he didn't get in and is bawling his eyes out?

What if JJ is bullying him? (That'd be a sight...)

What about my promise with him?

Breathe in, and "I'M A BEAVE GIRL!" With that shout of encouragement, I stepped in.

*******

"Yuri Plisetsky from Russia." The TV growled.

"One (Favorite drink) and—" Logan's attention was suddenly glued to the TV.

"His free skate score is 199.87, a personal best! His total score is 297.96, he is currently in first place. He's won a ticket to the Grand Prix Final!"

"How'd you like my free skate, pork cutlet bowl?!" That erasable grin of accomplishment spreads across his face.

A muffled chuckle from Logan.

"Excuse me please," the barista interfered, "Sir What was your order?"

Logan's navy blue eyes sparked with a tint of narcissism, "Sorry, just an ice chocolate please."

*******

"Come on Karui! A promise is a promise! Go give him a hug!"

"M-Mia, I thought I was only going to say 'congrats—"

"Hmm, that'd be too boring! (And when did I say that?) Come on!"

"But Mia!"

Too late, Mia already pushed Karui towards Yuri who just finished growling at JJ.

"Yuri Plisetsky!" Mia exclaimed, "Karui here wants to tell you something!"

The two stared at each other...

Awkwardly....

"Con—Congratulat—"

Mia smirked before shoving Karui into Yuri. "Whoops~"

The two blinked simultaneously and were both too shocked to move.

Then Nikolai saw something.

In the corner, she stood alone.

It was hard to see her expression, but she definitely seemed rather...

"Ah!" Yuri pushed Karui away, "(Y/N)!"

He dashed towards you, but as soon as you realized his motion, you made an 180 degree turn and moves into the halls.

He caught up to you before tugging onto your shirt. "Mute, what're you doing here? I thought you were hanging out with Logan."

You stayed quiet.

"Hey, don't ignore me! Why are you suddenly here?" He noticed that you weren't even looking at him. His eyes twitch and cups your head, forcing you to look over at him, "Aren't you even gonna congratulate m—what happened?"

'Yuri, I can see my voice behind you.'

Voice, still surviving.