Regret? 9

Hey, don't cry.

Everything will be just fine.

I'm sure.

I'm sure.

How sure can I be?

Well, 100%.

No.

Actually, I don't know.

But please don't cry.

I promise to share with you my embrace, anything to calm you down. I will not stop unless I see your smile ahead. My goal is your happiness.

You're walking your path, pretending not to cry, but I know that you have some desiring reasons. Are you really fine?

I'll hug you.

Anything for you.

The way to find you, I don't care how many times I fall, as long as I see your happiness.

Her vision blurs, there's no turning back.

I will hug you.

Because you're my friend.

********

'I should've gotten his phone number...'

The latest flight to Russia is tomorrow, so he will most definitely still be in Japan.

But where?

Would he still be in Hasetsu? Is there even a hotel here? I need to find him sooner or later.

Already hours has passed after the face-off that humiliated Yuri. I had checked around all the neighboring cities beside Hasetsu, he wasn't anywhere.

I walked alone on the bridge, kicking a few loose rocks.

"Oh! Isn't it (Y/N)?" A voice called, it was the fisherman.

I bow.

"Haha, are you trying to find your boyfriend?"

An arrow stabs into my chest, I shake my head, 'Wait, he could have some information.' I nod, but embarrassed.

"I knew it, I saw him earlier. He was trying to find someone. Was the someone you?"

I type onto my phone, "Sir, do you know which way he went?"

"Oh, he went that way." He said, pointing to the area where Yuri got his beloved tiger T-shirt.

I thanked him and rushed away, ready to feed Yuri a knuckle sandwich.

*********

"Dammit, I should've bought more money. I'm short on some money to stay in any hotel." He sighs, possibly regretting something. A silhouette caught his sight, there, standing under the dusk sky was you.

You pant along the wall, locking eyes with him. A stern look appear as you walk forward, placing your luggage outside.

"Mute?"

"Scum, you do know that it's hard for someone who can't speak to find someone who can, right?"

He looks away, you understand, he just lost when he thought he would win.