Regret? 6

Everything seem in vain.

The hostile cacophony surrounding a dying cupidity.

Sing your voice.

Sing your voice.

Sing your voice.

Not sing with, but rather sing it.

I want to wake up; inside this never ending nightmare. But I can't.

It's hard, especially when you've never fallen to sleep in the first place.

******

As the crowd cover their mouth, you ducked down each time Yuuri flipped into the building.

Plisetsky walks over, rather speedily, and lays his feet on Katsuki's forehead.

You awkwardly look around to see people puzzled and stuck in shock. You quickly step forward, with unexplainable instincts, and began shielding the view.

For some reason, harming Yuri Plisetsky's reputation was all you cared about.

You didn't want that to happen.

Not today.

Not ever.

No reason?

The triplets fish out their phones and snaps pictures, but also do record. A fierce expression conjured onto your face, as soon as the pink triplets snaps a photo, you reach down to take their phones.

Your eyes sharpen as you shake your index finger.

"Hey mute!" You turn back to see the mad tiger calling your nickname. He still isn't used to calling you by your real name, no biggie, you still call him 'Scum.'

You stumble to gather the luggages and dash into the building while throwing the phones back into the triplet's hands.

The tiger leans onto the counter with both hands stuffed inside his pockets, "he promised me first that he'd choreograph a program for me. What about you?"

"Huh?" The 'pig' that Yuri was calling strokes his forehead, "We haven't gotten to talking about programs or anything—"

"WHAT?!" You watch in the middle as Yuri's foot stomp onto the floor, "YOU MAKE HIM TAKE A WHOLE YEAR OFF AND DO WHAT!?" Proceeding forward, "Isn't getting him as a coach enough?"

A leer appears on his face as you hesitant to pull him back or leave him be.

"As if a guy who'd sob in a toilet stall at the Grand Prix Final, can change at all just by getting Victor as a coach!"

You watch as Yuuri stumble back.

"Stop smirking, fatso!"

"I don't really get the whole picture, so you two should ask him yourself." Yuuri smiled, leading him to the entrance, "Victor came all the way to Hasetsu because he wanted to."

You walk in right behind Yuri, it would be a lie if he didn't glance back to make sure you're fine.

"Huh?" You bumped into him, with a mutter, you stretch to see in front of him, "Those moves... They're for the short program Victor was practicing for next season."

You and Yuri watch as the white-haired frolic and dance on the freezing floor.

"Victor was already putting together routines for next season. But he was really torn. Surprising the audience had always been his top priority. He had the whole world in his hands." You look over to see Yuri, as his mouth continue to move, "But now, no matter what he does, no one's surprised anymore." Your hands clench onto the bench, again, you don't know why you feel pity, "He knows that better than anyone."

'Isn't what he said, somehow similar to what he said?'

'Yeah, I don't know.'

'Hmm, I thought you'd know. Considering, you were his-'

'If you don't have any inspirations left,'

"You're as good as dead." You eyes widen as you look over to Yuri who just said exactly what you thought. "If he's going to take next season off, I wonder if he'll let me use his program. I know I can surprise people more, I need Victor and her help if I'm going to make my senior debut" You cough mentally upon hearing 'her', "and win the Grand Prix Final."

"Huh? Win?-" Katsuki mutters.

Plisetsky breathes in, bending back, "YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'RE DOING GREAT VICTOR!" Clearly sarcasm flowing in his voice.

Victor spins around, waving, "Oh! Yuri and (Y/N)! You two came? I'm surprised Yakov let you come! What do you want?" Both of you growl at this careless medalist. "Judging from that look, I'm guessing I forgot some promise I made." A smile that was blinding flashes in your eyes.

*********

"Sorry, sorry, I totally forgot!" The man laughed, scratching his head, "But you knew I was the forgetful type, right?" He shrugged.

You nod in defeat as Yuri shakes uncontrollably, "Yeah, I'm painfully aware of that." He said exactly what's clogging your throat. "But promise is a promise! You'll choreograph my new program, Victor!" His left hand flies across Yuuri's face, "Let's go back to Russia!"

Victor's face stiffens, seemingly engrossed by this topic. "Okay, I've decided!" His face brightens up once again, "tomorrow, I'll choreograph a program for the two of you to the same music I'm using in my short program."

"Huh?! The same music as him?!"

"What?! The same music as him?!"

You sigh once again, shaking your head.

"No, this piece has several different arrangements, I was trying to decide which one to use. I'll think of a different program for each of you, of course." He raised his finger, "I'll reveal the programs in one week! You'll compete to see who can surprise the audience more! (F/N) can help too with her choreograph skills!"

"Whoa! Let's take a step back here!" Katsuki shook his hands as anxiety washes over him, "I don't want to be punished for losing—"

Plisetsky jumps in, talking right over Katsuki with confident, "Victor will do whatever the winner says! If those are the terms, then I'm in!"

You turn around and smash your head against the wall.

"Great! I love that kind of thing!"

"Wait a second!" The triplets appear out of nowhere, "Will you let us organize the event? A face off between Yuri of Russia and of Japan! Let's throw," they hands raise into the air, along with Victor, "A huge party!"

The announcer broadcasted the 'Hot Springs on Ice" show, event at the Ice Castle Hasetsu.

*******

You stumble behind the group, as everyone walks in silence. Unintentionally, you glanced up, only to be captivated by the dusk sky once again.

An unfamiliar smile etched behind your mask.

You shake your head rapidly to cease this emotion, but looking forward only bought you awkward and a somewhat aghast feel.

You run behind Yuri and tug onto his shirt, he glare at you.

"Thanks."

Voice, To be continued