Epilogue

A/N

Audio

Important messages

Normal/present time

I suggest you reread the poems of the last chapters, they were all written for this moment.

Thank you for your support! I suggest listening to "Awake" by Jin and/or "Jamavis vu" by BTS while reading as BGM.

I also strongly suggest you read the audio and main story separately first, and then read them together. That way, it would make sense XD

Thank you so much for your support! Enjoy the last chapter!

Clover 🍀

***************

"I've always had a fear of others seeing my voice."

As he stepped off the ice, the gold dangling around his neck, and swaying before his chest. He heard a menacing voice calling for him.

"Because I was scared that it's appearance would scare them."

He knew this wasn't her voice, but he still turned around. Hoping that she would be right there, along side the other man.

"To me, regret was a pain."

But she wasn't.

"It has been, and will always be."

He was greeted by the face of a man wearing sunglasses. The man seemed to be in his late twenties and the only noticeable thing was his badge that was highlighted by the stage lights.

"When I was younger, life seemed relatively normal through my eyes."

It was clear to him that he was an officer.

"The tone my parents used, the glares they possessed. They all seemed natural to me."

Yuri questioned who the man was, the intimidating coach of his, along with Lilia, both joined the conversation.

"At home, I wouldn't fear anything because I was always lost."

He nodded at a few questions, wondering why everything was so vague. It came to him that he should follow this elder man's instructions.

"Until the end of my parent's days, I thought I was normal."

Yakov had a conversation with the stranger before turning towards the blond. He gestured for him to come over.

"Life was death, my mother told me that. She was always so negative, yet also so sensitive."

He did.

"I've only realized how abnormal I was when I met you."

But as the words were said from the adult's mouth, his eyes grew wilder, his lips tarnished and barely felt conscious.

"Yuri Plisetsky received silver for the Skating Junior championship."

He was certain that what was happening was a dream. A really bad one. Something more realistic than nightmares.

"On that day, I mustered up my courage to go and talk to you."

He stumbled and screamed at the man, calling him a liar. The amount of commotion brought the other skaters to look at and accommodate the already forming crowd. He covered his ears, commanding to be left alone.

"But you gave me a cold glare and walked away."

The words were taunting him. They tugged onto his insides and twisted his mind. He wasn't believing what they were saying, but not because he was scared to, he didn't know how to.