Regret? 5

No...

That's not right.

I saw the sun. The peak of the light, glaring down at a pitiful child. Wasn't this just a canvas? Where we only do as the artist is told? Why would colour be etched onto the bottle? Aren't we all controlled by strings?

Did mine get cut off?

No...

Please...

Anything but the strings.

Not yet.

Save me...

From the twitching clock, to the irritating smile, I've lived my life. At least I think to the fullest.

Yes, I have.

Yes, I did.

But I haven't woken up yet.

*************
Yuri, who wore his newly bought yellow sunglasses, let's out a disgusted tone, "Woah, scary." then proceeding to publish his first experiences in Japan. You were glad that you noticed he was able to contain himself with the words "Crap, no. If I post this, Yakov will know that I'm here."

You on the other hand, along with your own (Color) sunglasses, was enjoying the culture, petting dogs and staring at cats, possibly drooling over some food, watching couples walk by, which was none of your business really.

You two proceeded to walk into the, warehouse? Hmm, that's new, a shopping mall inside a warehouse?

"Victor's been uploading tons of pictures with this city tagged." The blond mutters, hoping to not get your attention and surveillancing  around.  "Hey! Where's Victor?!" He raised his voice, "Victor!-oh?"

You glance over at the Russian tiger, who you hope didn't find something he liked. But lord knows, you're the true jinx. Your face changes as three imaginary lines slide down your forehead. He found it, a tiger t-shirt.

"Wha-" his tone softens while taking off his sunglasses, "My god..." you silently plead for him to contain himself, "That's awesome fashion!"

You facepalm as he rush into the shop and claims the fashion his, being the show-off that he is, and a normal teenager, he snaps a photo and off it was, published on his Instagram.

Soon enough, not even seconds pass by, Yakov's number flashes onto his screen. You watch in silence as you see him pick up and being scolded once again by his coach.

"YURI?! WHY ARE YOU IN JAPAN, TOO?!"

"Oops, you found out?"

"YOU KNOW HOW IMPORTANT THIS TIME BEFORE YOUR SENIOR DEBUT IS, RIGHT?!"

He distance the phone from his face to avoid any unnecessary gibberish. "Like I said," He zooms back towards his phone, shouting like no tomorrow, "I'M NOT COMING BACK TO RUSSIA UNTIL VICTOR MAKES GOOD ON HIS PROMISE!"

And he hangs up.

You watch, again with no noise, as he mumbles "That geezer's such a nag!" Walking away with his luggage, you notice that he was truly pissed off. "I have my own plan, okay?"

After seeing him walk away, possibly forgetting that you were still there, you run towards him to follow behind.

"What did Victor promise you?"