Regret? 8

Comet flies through the sky as fear leer straight at me. I heard ice scratching in my eyes. Piercing, bleeding, crying. I see a crimson waterfall, taking me along.

I see.

You haven't yet.

Violin glides onto the bottle, carving a mark.

The chain mangling your neck strengths, wondering who you are.

I wonder.

Really, who am I?

Haha, what a dumb question.

I never knew the answer.

I was hiding for too long.

I will hide forever.

No biggie, really.

It's easy when you've done it for so long.

********

"We're here at Ice Castle Hasetsu, venue of the Hasetsu Exhibition: Hot Springs on Ice."

The camera zooms onto the announcer.

"Right off the bat, we have skaters Katsuki Yuri and Yuri Plisetsky. Both your new short programs were choreographed by Victor Nikiforov. You'll be presenting them today in competition. Tell us how you feel going into the event!"

"Um," it seems that Katsuki's anxiety got the better of him, "It'd he great if you'd try the hot springs afterward."

"Hey! We're not asking you to promote tourism!" The broadcaster interrupts, "Promote yourself!"

"We don't need two Yuris, I'll crush him" the ambitious one cuts in.

"Yes that's it! Thanks for giving us what we wanted to hear! Spashibo! Spashibo!" The camera zooms back to him, "Now, we have (Y/N) who has came back to the skating world as a young choreographer."

That caught you off guard as the camera flips to you. Once you noticed it, you unhinge and go all over the place. The team watches as you zoom up and runs off.

....

Everyone sweat at your commotion, but Yuri didn't. He knows all too well why.

"Ahem— Last but not least, let's hear from Victor Nikiforov, who's switched to coaching out of the blue!"

"Hiiiii!" He exclaims wearing a Hasetsu Tourism ambassador banded, "Hasetsu is a great place! Come and visit at least once!"

"What are you doing, Victor?" Katsuki groaned

"Huh?"

"Stop that! It makes today's face-off look cheap! You'd better be ready to evaluate our battle!"

"You'll grant the wish of whichever one of us wins, right?"

"Of course!" With a fan covering his mouth, we all know that he forgot.

*******

Stretching is essential for before the show. Well, not for me. Haha! I quit that years ago. Bet they're suffering aye?

"Yurio-Kun, It's almost time." Yuko said, behind the curtain.

Oh, speaking of it, I haven't seen the punk's costume yet.

"Yeah." He zipped down his jacket, revealing the see-through costume from Victor's Junior days.

Yuko screams in excitement, " I never thought I'd see it in person' it's so beautiful..."