...? 29

The static chimes into my ears.

I'd pick up the recorder and trap my voice within.

There was a faint moment of uncertainty, but it was replaced with nostalgia.

Play me a song.

Make me cry.

...

...

I'd tune the radio.

But all I'd hear is dull static.

...

...

...

It made me cry.

*********

"Yuratchka!" The fans' infatuated screaming begged for Yuri's attention. "Can I get a photo with you?!"

"Sh—Mute, save m—"

But there I was, putting on Yuri's merchandise, given by the Yuri angels. I flashed him a smile. His expression flips and I could see his red face behind that dirty blond hair of his.

"Wow, he's so popular." Someone commented, rather sarcastically.

"Yuri's Angles are famous," JJ chimes in, his hand tucked around Isabella. Her short hair dangles onto her face.

"Oh~? But JJ Girls are way better at following the rules." Her head twists to face him, "And we're cuter."

Yuri face drops, he steps over and begins shouting, "Don't diss my fans and call them ugly, you ugly-ass b*tch!"

"Ah, so scary. Help, JJ."

I glared as a narcissist smirk spread across his face. "Oh, he's just jealous because my fiancé is so beautiful."

Yuri points at the self loving Canadian, "Any guy who wears sunglasses on his head is a scum.  Find someone better, ugly-ass b*tch."

I hold up my phone: And someone whose hair doesn't look like it's been cut by a blind person using a lawn mower.

"Hey, you two, don't be so uppity. Are you two dating?"

'How da hec did you jump to that subject?'

"Ah, Otabek!" His hand raises, waving with sudden excitement, "Where are you going?"

A man walking away halts and pulls his way-too-dark tinted sunglasses down, revealing his hazel eyes and short black hair styled in an undercut.

"Out to eat."

Without realizing, I've already screamed mentally. I've actually got the chance to see him again, awesome!

I shove Yuri behind and jump onto Otabek's back as he turns.

After some odd looks, I wave goodbye and he leaves.

********

"Mute." Yuri asked, shoving his suitcase under the hotel bed, "You knew him?"

"Ya." I replied, legs kicking in the air and texting.

"Who is he?"

"Otabek."

"What's his relationship with you?"

I pull down the phone from my face, "Gee, is this a interrogation?"

"I just want to know."

I glance back at the blue light flashing into my face through the screen, "My cousin's student."

Noise ceased, but was soon reincarnated when he stood up.

"Mute."

"Hmm?" I ask, head tilting up..!

"Don't look."

...

...

...

...

...

'BOI WHY YOU TAKING OFF YOUR SHIRT?!'

"Done, you can look now—" he stops, "Did you even look away?"

...

"Yes..?"

..!

"Are you lying?" He laughed, cornering me. Is this deja vu? Didn't this happen back in Japan? "Oi, you listening?"

The moment I realize, there was no place to move back anymore. My hands instinctively cover my face.

...

...

...

...?

"Yuri?" I couldn't hear his voice, "Are you still in front of me?"

...

...

...

"Yuri?" My fingers opened a gape, my eyes peeks through with rather addiction. He's still too close..! "Yuri!"

"Hm?"

"Too...Way too close!"

"Oh, sorry."

He stands back up, "I'm gonna take a shower."

"WHY ARE WE IN THE SAME ROOM TO BEGIN WITH?!"

He shrugs as he disappear into the bathroom.

Voice, forgetting