AMORTENTIA

ROSE JERKED AWAKE AT THE first blinding ray of sunlight that grazed her cheek

ROSE JERKED AWAKE AT THE first blinding ray of sunlight that grazed her cheek. Her eyes flew wide open. She had class- a morning class. Potions with Scorpius- in the dungeons.

Which was good because it was close by, right next door actually. If she was at Gryffindor Tower, that would be a different situation.

Relishing in the fact that maybe there was a benefit to this set up, she sank deeper into the bed. The green silk sheets were perfect paired with the thousand-thread count sheets. 

The overly immense amount of green and silver could've been done away with. She'd fix that the next time she went to Hogsmeade. But for now, she'd settle on making sure a password was set on her room door. 

Today she was determined to revive her patronus. She speculated over the theory that she was just feeling down with the move from Gryffindor Tower to Slytherins Dungeons. Without Roxanne, Dominique, and Lily to cheer her up from long days doing Hagrid's work with his seemingly long wedding anniversary absence, she had no one. She hardly spent time with Albus despite the fact that she was now constantly in his House and her new living quarters threw off her planned routes ensuring that she never got to see Lily and Hugo. And what better way to remind her of all the reasons she was happy than to be in the presence of Lysander during first period.

Dragging herself out of bed, Rose dressed appropriately, favoring a sweater vest over her uniform in addition to the robes considering that Potions was especially cold. Her bookbag was crammed with her textbooks, one in particular being Advanced Potion Making by Libatius Borage. It was the thickest of her textbooks which made it perfect to whack Albus every now and then with it. She was one hundred percent sure that soon Scorpius would be well-acquainted with her hefty textbook. 

When she walked out, bag ready to go, she was beyond shocked to see Scorpius in the kitchen. Bare. Naked. At least from the torso up, but still. He was shirtless.

She blubbered out the only coherent words she could think of. "I bloody eat there you git! P-Put some clothes on!"

Rose expected a sly response in reply. Instead, Scorpius turned around with a dead look in his eyes, dark purple circles like craters beneath his glossy silver eyes. "Rose. Keep your voice down."

His biting response zipped her lips shut, at least about that matter. "Why aren't you dressed? We have Potions!"

He glanced at her room for some reason, then looked back at her. "I'll be there."

She thought it best not to make any more small talk and rounded the corner of the table, heading straight for the door.

Scorpius stood in front of her way. Rose's nose smacking into the middle of his chest. His very hard, firm, well defined, pale chest.

Scowling, Rose jerked away while sneaking a hand into her book bag to get a good grip around the spine of the potions textbook.

"Malfoy, move. Now." she demanded, determined not to let his negative aura infect hers.