PENSIEVE

Let me apologizeI'll make up, make up, make up, make up for all those timesYour love, I don't wanna loseI'm beggin', beggin', beggin', beggin', I'm beggin' you

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Let me apologize
I'll make up, make up, make up, make up for all those times
Your love, I don't wanna lose
I'm beggin', beggin', beggin', beggin', I'm beggin' you

ROSE FELT HER HEART SKIP a thousand beats when she looked herself in the mirror. Even though she was tired and worn out from the efforts for the Yule Ball tonight (she had spent all day with the prefects and the new appointed Head, Matthew Bell, a Hufflepuff she knew back in their prefect years) the dress had managed to make her look like an elegant woman.

"You look beautiful," Hugo smiled, kissing her temple. "I think the dress suits you."

She was focused on the arms of the dress, noticing the vines with thorns wrapped around her.

Maybe Scorpius was right. Maybe they were alike. 

His venom, her thorns.

"Mum sent a package for us," Hugo straightened his collar in front of the mirror in the common room. "I got Dad's watch to wear."

Everyone was already decked out into their gowns and suits, ready for the Yule Ball. She hoped it would be as extravagant as she planned it to be.

"What about you, Ronnie?" he looked over his shoulder at her.

She grimaced. "Paola probably dropped it off at Malfoy's dorm. She wouldn't know to fly her since I moved back."

He winced. "Want me to come with?"

"No," she shook her head, snatching up her wand. "I got this."

~

Rose entered the dorm with wary steps, rounding the corner of the couch and even peeking into the bathroom to see if she could catch a glimpse of the elusive Slytherin Head.

"Malfoy?" she called out as she rapped her knuckles against his room door.

After a moment, she stepped back and glanced around the living area in hopes that maybe she'd find a clue as to where he went.

Something on the kitchen counter caught her eye. It was a small vial, the kind used to hold peppermint oil. There was about 3 cm of a clear liquid. Rose walked over and snatched up the vial to read the label attached. 

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.