ACCIO

ROSE HAULED THE SKIRTS OF her dress higher, tucking the crook of her elbows under Scorpius' arms to drag him further into the Hogwarts territory

A tug of sadness- no, despair- had Rose whip out her wand to cast another expecto patronum, this time calling forth the memory of her first kiss with Scorpius. The memory was blurred, but the feeling was strong. The thrill of the kiss under the waterfall, sneakily done at the beginning of their summer escapade to various hidden gems around Scotland. 

She let his memory flow through her, through the tip of her wand, through every wispy tendril of the dragon patronus that flapped its wings hard with a gust that drove back the dementor. 

Crisp spring water that lingered on her lip as she tipped her head back in the harsh stream. Unaware, as everyone was on the other side of the crescent waterfall, that Scorpius was lingering in the shadows of the waterfall's overhang. 

The dementor slammed forward again. Not strong enough, as the patronus flickered out to be only a ball of light. She had to dig deeper, recall more from the memory. Paint a clearer picture.

His hand breaching the light as he touched her cheek with a hesitant skim of his thumb. Her initial shock as she jerked with her eyes still closed with water sealing them shut until he guided her with a tentative hand on her waist to pull her into his side of the waterfall. The gentle flutter of her lashes like wings of a butterfly as her eyes locked onto Scorpius with a confused expression. 

 The patronus began taking form once again, glowing brighter and brighter as the edges of the light hardened and smoothed into wings of white. 

Scorpius took advantage of her confusion, rotating them so she pressed against the mossy rock behind him, hand still cautious at her waist even as he parted his lips against her own to taste that water droplet that kept taunting him. 

Another dementor came, slamming from the side just as the memory strengthened and Rose's shield grew further with each memory, every pulse. 

And his surprise when Rose pushed off the rock, sliding her arms around his neck. His hands dipping low to grab her thighs as her legs lifted with the force she propelled herself. Pulling and pushing, tugging and yielding until they'd both ended up half in sun-kissed waterfall, half under the cool ledge.

The dementors slammed forward, both finally bouncing back as the dragon reformed again, mouth stretched open in a silent roar as it banked farther out to push the dementors away. 

Scorpius groaned under her, his clammy hand resting over her own and she made for the final strip, only managing one large yank that had both of them rolling back down a hill in sight of Hagrid's Hut. 

Scorpius sat up straight first, his figure becoming a blur as darkness seeped from the edges of her vision just as Hagrid's voice rang out clear, telling Scorpius he was in no condition to...