OBSESSION XIX

OBSESSION XIX

I quickly dressed myself, trying to be ready as soon as possible in order to get to the airport in time. Because of my memories and the fact that I stayed more than one hour in the bathroom I knew that we were a little late and we had to hurry if we wanted to catch our flight.

So I dressed into a blue silk dress which beautifully showed my neck's line and which complimented my white skin, making my green eyes to sparkle a little into the light of the morning, or I should better say noon.

"Are you ready to go?" Shaan asked me while walking into the room right when I was putting my shoes on.

"Yes! I'm good to go!" I said, even if I was feeling a little sad because I was leaving my two loving brothers home, probably worrying because of me.

"Ok, I'll wait for you downstairs!" he informed me while getting out of my room caring the luggage.

"Ok!" I whispered back, feeling a little melancholic because I knew I was going to miss my home and my family's presence. They were always by my side, since I was just a child and now, I was entrusting my life to some strangers, who I met just a few weeks ago, even if I seem to know them since a long time ago.

Slowly, I got out of the room descending the stairs in slow motion as if it was the last time when I was about to see my family's house: the house of my childhood.

When I finally descended the last stair, raising my eyes from the floor I saw four young men waiting for me in the living room. They were all standing and looking towards me with love.

Shaan and Dustin stood right next to the sofa, while my two brothers, Matthew and Brian, were next to the doors of the living room.

Their eyes seemed so sad and lonely that I simply couldn't stand looking towards them, so I looked only into Shaan's eyes, because he was my only hope and my only support during this hard life. I was able to leave only because he was by my side. Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to do something like that.

Shaan walked towards me, moving in slow motion. His eyes had a strange and mesmerizing sparkle inside of them, fascinating me even more than I already was.

"You're so beautiful!" he whispered when he was in front of me.

"Thank you!" I whispered, looking towards the ground.

Slowly he walked towards me, cupping my face into his hands and forcing me to look into his eyes.

Still looking towards me, he smiled a brilliant smile and softly pressed his lips against mine, making me feel butterflies inside my belly again.

Matthew and Brian weren't pleased because of our intimacy, but they didn't say a single word as I lost myself into the mesmerizing ocean blue colour of Shaan's eyes.

Slowly I unwrapped myself from Shaan's arms, because I had to say goodbye to my two brothers who were looking towards me with sadness in their eyes.

"I'm sorry for everything I did!" I told to both of them as I walked towards their location.

"You didn't do anything wrong!" Matthew said and wrapped me into his arms, forcing me to press my head against his shoulder.

"Yes, I did! I attacked you and scared you because of who I am. I didn't wanted to be this way, but you have to know that I love you very much even if I am not the same I used to be!" I whispered barely breathing while talking.

"I will miss you so much!" I told them while trying to step away from Matthew because his scent was simply driving me crazy.

"Please take care of you and call us from time to time to tell us that you are well, ok?" he demanded with sadness in his voice.