OBSESSION XXIII

OBSESSION XXIII

Before I could stop myself, my lips reacted towards Shaan's unexpected kiss. I desperately kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck, trying to pull him towards me as an incredible desire spread through my entire body.

My muscles tensed under his touch as he tightly held me in his arms, forcing my belly to press against his well built abdomen. I could feel his embrace becoming a little too strong as he was struggling to stop himself from harming me.

I knew that this was not something he was used to do, so I was really in danger to lose my life in such a tempting situation. It was difficult for a vampire to control himself in such an intimate physical contact.

Shaan quickly throw me on the bed and got on top of me before I could react in order to stop him. I was like a feather comparing with his vampire strength.

He desperately kissed my lips, descending towards my neck without asking for permission in order to do so. His cold soft kisses placed on my burning skin were making me shiver in response, as a low moan escaped from my mouth.

"No, please, stop it!" I whispered, trying to catch my breath, even if it was really difficult to concentrate in order to gather my thoughts and do the right choice in such a moment.

Despite the fact that my body reacted under his touch as if it knew him from a very long time ago, I was not ready to go any further with a man, especially a vampire, which I met just a few days ago.

"Shaan, please, stop!" I screamed, desperately trying to push him away from me, even if I didn't want to do something like that. Something inside my mind was telling me to stop this before it was too late, so I tried to make the right decision.

I understood the fact that he could easily rape me, but somehow, in a strange way, I knew that he didn't intend to harm me.

He was reacting like that only because of his entire passion boiling inside of him.

Since he met me he tried to control his heart, but it seemed that his attraction towards me was much stronger than his mind, which was probably telling him to hate me.

I remembered my mother saying since I was a child that vampires were sensitive creatures which were easily led by their strong emotions since their way of falling in love was much more intense than ours.

In such a situation it was easy to understand that for someone like Shaan was really difficult to control in front of me, when his entire body was assaulted by a wave of strong feelings towards a creature so much different than he was.

"Please..." I begged, still struggling to escape from his now too strong embrace. My heavy eyelids threatened to close, when the strong pressure which his arms exerted over my body slowly subsided, releasing me completely after a few more almost interminable seconds.

Hardly breathing, Shaan let go of me, walking towards the place where his little brother was still on the ground, looking towards me with a shocked expression imprinted over his beautiful childish features.

"Get out of the room, Dustin and don't try to get closer to her ever again!" Shaan ordered, looking towards me with an indescribable agony imprinted all over his face.

Dustin just nodded, still looking towards me with curiosity, before leaving the room.

"Come here!" ordered Shaan looking towards me after Dustin finally got out of the room.

"No!" I whispered with fear in my voice thinking that he was going to try to continue what he already started.

"Come here, now!" he ordered with a powerful tone, making me feel even more afraid because of him.