introduction

This is my first time writting pls bear with me.
      ***********
    This  is a work of fiction .Names characters,places, events and incidents are product of authors imagination. Any resemblance to person,living or dead is purely coincidental.
Any picture use in this book is not mine credit goes to the owner.

                 #############

      Fareedah  is her name also known as Mimi or Dr Mimi by her love one's. fareedah is a young cardiologist,a beauty with brain.
A very beautiful lady with a beautiful smile,she is smart,caring and kindhearted. loved by all and envied by many,an introvert to the outsider and a chatterbox to her love one. she is the third child of her parent.
She does not believe in fairytale,to her falling in love only happen in romance novel,all her concentration is on her career. but all that change when she met Jamal Ahmad Yusuf.

Jamal (jay) is a stunningly handsome,arrogant,softhearted billionaire,a caring brother,a loving son and a friend. he has got the look,money,style,class and every other thing making girls swoon over him from all angle, the first child of his parent.
But still there is a missing piece in his life,he wish to fall in love,to him love is everything having seen the love that his parent shared. he believe that falling in love is the best feeling and is always praying for his Mrs right.
Then he met her,she stole his heart,she was different,the way she talk,walk he is just drown in her.her smile brighten his world,she was all over his heart. it was love at first sight for him.

    what happen when Jamal appear in her life,will the wall she build around her self be broken or not......

_________________
Assalamu Alaikum.

Okay my lovely people;so how was the intro?😀tell me what you think about the book.

Comment

Vote

Share

Thank you.

       with love❤💋💞 myra©.