Chapter 23

DINNER,

fareedah house is in chaos as everyone was going helter skelter getting ready for the dinner,

"Can't breathe,the clothe is too tight"Asma said as she continue getting dressed.

Fareedah was getting her make up,after sometimes dazieta was through with her make-up.

"You're so beautiful"dazieta said looking at the bride she just deck up.

They help her slip into her beautiful Cream gown Sewn by huddaya, the gown hugged her curves perfectly.
Dazieta collected the raw silk from one of her employee & started tying into a turban, soon enough they were done.
Her friends help her with her jewelries as she wore it before slipping into her silver louboutine heels and took her silver clutch.

The videographer where capturing her as she descend down the stairs elegantly,Najma helping her with the long trail of the gown, she snapped some pictures in the living room,the brides maid who where dress in their coordinating outfit with matching head gear also join her.

"Let's go girls, the groom and his friend are here,pictures can continue when we get back" ya zee said

They all came out of the house, the drive way filled with cars, the bridesmaid headed to the various cars brought by the grooms friend.

Najma lead fareedah to a sleek raven Rolls Royce,as soon as they reach the car Jamal came out of the car and open the door for her flashing her one of his gazillion smile,as she settled on the plush leather seat Najma arrange the trail of her dress.

Jamal's cologne filled her nostril as he settled close to her, he looked so handsome in a black kaftan baban riga with matching cap,wristwatch and shoes.

"You look beautiful baby" he said making her cheeks heat up

"Thank you, you look beautiful too" she said trying to tease him

"Only beautiful am hurt, where are words like handsome, charming,sexy ,charming" he said not agreeing with the beautiful.

"Seems like I hurt your alter ego Mr handsome,but to me you're beautiful and handsome" she said smiling at him

"What ever suit you mi lady"he said as he hold her soft hand in his, she lean on his shoulder as they both entwined their hands, listening to "perfect" by edsheeran that was playing in the car,the driver driving them to the venue.

They arrive at the venue shortly after,Jamal get down from the car & open her door, fareedah held his baby soft hand that he offered as he help her gets down from the car.
The bridesmaid and groomsmen have already arranged themselves in two line as they dance their way in to " "4dayz" by kizzdaniel, flashes everywhere,the hall was decorated beautifully, the light dim a bit as the couple across the hall to their seats, they reach their seat and jamal helped her with her heavy dress as she sit, on the lush sofa.

"Thank you"she smile at him.

The dinner started with an opening prayer by one of the Aunts, and the MC who is a popular comedian made some jokes to entertain the guest with his numerous joke, the event was going smoothly everyone seem to be enjoying their selves.

The brides best friend was called to give a speech about her.

"Assalamualaikum everyone,thank you for being a part of these gathering, I am Najma Zanna Bukar fareedah best friend or rather soul sister,she is like the sister I never had" Najma said smiling at fareedah who also has a smile on her face.

"We've been friends since the first day we met at the kindergarten, how funny it may sound, what makes get attracted to each other was because of her "tink tutu", me being a lover of pink was so happy when I saw her dressed in pink just like me,it started by me throwing a tantrum that she have to sit close to me,then sharing of crayon and before we even know what it means we've form a great friendship even though we are very different, I guess opposite attract,we got into a lot of troubles as kids," Najma said making the guest to laugh.