Chapter 33

Jummua Mubarak lovelies....

A relationship without trust is like having a phone without a service...And what do you do with a phone without a Service ??You play Games....
~

        Never in her life has she ever believe that she will fall in love with a man that too her husband, she did not believe in fantasy yet she got a fantasized unimaginable life,she never dreamt of Prince charming but she found her own in jamal, she was so madly and deeply in love with Jamal, he treat her as a queen, her inner buried and unsaid wishes in her heart where all understood by him, he is not only the love of her life but her husband,her savior,guard,friend and her everything, she thought he was different but no all MEN are the same.

     Why did she allow her self to fall so deep in the pit of live, men will always be men,the same heartless people they're, they can't do without cheating, its in their nature.

  Betrayal was all she felt,she felt broken and shattered, her heart were deeply broken into pieces, the most devastating thing is too find out that your so loving husband is seeing another woman.....

   "Why Jamal?, what wrong did I do to you?,did I become that boring? "she cried out

    "Where were all the promises"

She didn't see this coming everything was going perfectly why does he have to sabotage it.

      She cleaned her tears that were starting to fall and scanned through his phone,what she saw in the gallery broke her heart harder.

Her heart beat stop...
       Her eyes where seeing what her mind was not ready to accept, this same clothe,how could he??

    "Baby, what are you thinking of...I've been talking to you since'' he purred, she look over at him and he is already dressed in a light brown jallabiya, then look up into his eyes with her red ones, it held nothing but innocent ..but no....she isn't falling for his sweet talk or his innocent look..

     She stood up from the bed staring at him with a disappointment look,while he stood all high and mighty infront of her not understanding her sudden change of mood,  the next thing she felt was his arm wrapped around her waist, she tried to freed her self from his hold but he tightened,she bit her lips hard to silence her cries, she could feel the metallic taste of her own blood.

   Not wanting to fight,she felt helpless ,lost and weak in his hold, as much as she did not want to believe it, the picture and the text says everything, the picture makes more clearer..

    A stream of tears clouded her eyes as she recall the look on Aliyah's face last night,it held love, adoration  and the situation she met them in the car broke her, they both were laughing,laughing so hard like a clown.

    She was brought out of her thought when she feels his hand on her cheeks.

    "Are you crying what's the problem" he ask in his velvety calm voice.

     "Its nothing" she replied in a monotone freeing her self from his hold, she felt disgusted in his arm...how can he still hold her with the same hand?, he might have held her with..

    "You said its nothing yet you cried, you hurt"he said with a sigh, they were perfectly alright few minutes back, what can be the problem again.

    "Tell me how was your day you look drained ,you must be busy throughout the day"she said with a teary eyes , hoping for him to prove her wrong .

     "My day was tiring,after leaving your office I spend the rest of the day in a meeting" he said.

    She was disappointed and distraught by what he just said... "Ohhh....so you've had dinner" she asked hot tears spilling out of her eye.