character

The Abubakar family

Alhaji Muhammad Abubakar- Abba, a businessman own a construction company

Hajiya Aisha Abubakar- Ammi

Muhammad Abubakar- ya Abba, the family first child,he's 33,an architect he works in his father company married to Ameerah and has two kids.

Anas Abubakar- ya Anas,the second child,he is 27, an air force officer.

Zainab Abubakar- ya zee,fareedah cousin,she is an orphan she has been living with them since she was 4,she is 28,happily married live in Lagos with her husband and two kids.

Fareedah Muhammad Abubakar-mimi,she is 25,a nice and caring being.she is a medical doctor.

Asma'u Muhammad Abubakar- Asma, baby of the house, she is 19,a selfie freak,a fashion diva.

The Ahmad Yusuf

Alhaji Ahmad yusuf- Daddy,a great businesseman,owner of a multi billioniare company,a loving husband and father.

Hajiya kulthum Ahmad yusuf- Mammi,she is emirati ,a full Arab Woman,a very beautiful woman.

Jamal Ahmad Yusuf- jay,he's half Hausa, half Arabian,CEO of AY enterprise,a total ladies man,a gentleman.

Amal Ahmad Yusuf- Amal,she is 19,a chirpy and sassy girl,also half hausa,half Arabian,studying fashion designing at fashion institute of technology (FIT) New York.

Basma Ahmad Yusuf- baby,she is 14,a total spoilt brat,she is a talkative but is nice and kind,she is very beautiful.

Others:

Faisal Abdullahi- Jamal best friend work in AY enterprise,a caring and loving soul.

Najma- fareedah best friend since diapers,their parent are also friend,also a medical doctor,a paediatrics,they both work in the same hospital.

Ameerah: Ya Abba wife

Aneesah- fareedah best friend since secondary school,Faisal fiancee,she is a lawyer.

Adeel- Jamal cousin that live in london,he's 20, game freak,handsome and funny.

Addah layla- jamal aunt,she is 34 with 2 kid.

Pls comment and vote I need to know your opinion about it.

Thank you💕💕