Chapter 13

Fareedah froze, trying to sink in what he was saying, she tried to comprehend everything.
       Her silent was killing him, and the look on her face was beyond what he apprehended.

        Being shocked was an understatement, she did not expect the confession, seeing how quiet she was, he decided to ask her again.

   "Will you be mine fareedah"

She wanted to tell him she need some time to think, but she feels suffocated  its better to tell him off now, false hope will be bad..

    "Stop, just stop all these" she shouted in anger.

     "Do you really know what love is, you claim to love me right" she ask in a fierce tone.

    "Yes I understand what it is and thats what I've been feeling since I met you, I love you" Jamal said with all sincerity

   "Wow, if you really love me you won't hurt me, you are so selfish and self centered, I hate my self for everything, meeting you, getting to know you everything" she said anger laced in her voice

    Jamal was confuse, not understanding what she was saying, everything was going fine, yesterday was okay, even few minutes back what suddenly happen within a blink of an eye.

  ''Do you think that I love you, I never did, I wanted to make you feel the pain you caused me, to humiliate, crush and quash you".  She said then continue

    "I never love you, never have and never will" she said exasperating.

      In his 28 year of life, he has never feel rejected , betrayed and hurt the way he felt now,  his leg felt weak on the ground, he was down casted, hurt beyond words.

  "What are you trying to say,the only thing I've done since I met you is to love you, your happiness is my top priorities, how can you do these" he said his voice breaking trying to mask his anger.

"Well I should be asking you that,  you take advantage of my naiveness and took my freedom away from me, you did everything with me knowing,  you think you can play with my emotions ,well thats a lie' she said amidst tears

     "You meant nothing to me, you were just a situation I have to compromised" she yelled then continue

   Jamal was just looking at her with hatred, he want her to say whatever rubbish she has been keeping in mind.

    "Am not happy with the marriage arrangements, I don't want it, but no Abba seems not to care about what I want"

     "I hate you".

Jamal couldn't believe what she said, he probably made a mistake, loving the wrong person , he tried forcing what shouldn't be force, love is black and white, its either you love or got played, but the both happen to him, he loved and was played.

  It hurt when you realize you aren't important to a person as you thought, its hurt when you aren't love back,guess its a flaw loving the wrong person and getting too attack to them, it hurts thinking when you give love, you will be getting love in return but instead an heartbreak is what you get.

         He thought he has been accepted wholeheartedly, but it was just a show, no need trying to explain anything to her.  He felt trapped, used and taking for granted,  sh crushed his heart.

       He wanted to break down but no, thats the last thing he will do in her presence, he can't show her how broken he is, he is not a coward, honoring the pain is the most courageous way to learn a lesson, he really need to have control of his self.