Chapter 18

The sun shone brightly with a radiant glow,there was these promising heat but the breeze was so cool,the chirpy of the bed could be heard,the early morning sunshine shine gracefully giving the all fresh natural feeling.

     Things were going perfectly alright between fareedah and Jamal,they've become fond of each other,they are always busy with their work schedule but always find time for each other,he calls her everyday & text her frequently.  Her parent know about the two of them dating & are happy about it, they can't wait for them to get married.  Jamal mom also know that they are back together & is also happy about it knowing how much he love fareedah.

     Fareedah groggily came out of the car feeling exhausted after a long day at work her, night shift just ended after a whole week. Its 7:30 am,She is very tired and also feeling sleepy, last night was very stressful there were lots of cases in the emergency unit of the hosital & she did not get to even rest.

          Entering the house she met the maid cleaning the house, then made her way to the kitchen to get some water, opening the refrigerator she took a bottle of water, she was about to close it when she saw a figure in front of her, shockingly the bottle fall down from her hand.
    Looking at the person, it was her grandmother, she wonder if she has a supernatural power or what bcos you will not even notice her coming, you will only see her infront of you.

  "Inna kwana Hajiya, kin tashi lafiya" she greeted

Giving fareedah a scrutinizing look she said "kar ki gaisheni,kin yi brush kuwa"
      Fareedah wanted to roll her eye but she know better not to try it, if not she is in soup, hajiya can be a drama queen sometimes.

   "Eh  nayi" she answer picking up the bottle

"Yarinya ta tafi tin jiya, sai yanzu da sassafe take dawo wa" she said giving her a glare

    "Hajiya you  know am on night shift" she answer trying to cool down her anger, the way hajiya was talking as if she is doing something bad. She know where this conversation was going "marriage"

    "Are you the first person to become a medical doctor, is these how you're going to get a husband,you don't even have time, when last did you have a good sleep, see bags under your eye, which sane man who marry you if you keep overworking yourself" hajiya said not supporting the way she overwork herself

   "But hajiya am doing a good deed by helping the sick & the bags they will vanish before you even know"she said giving her a pleading, she is not in the mood for argument.

  "Ki mun Shiru,all your mates and cousin are married, even the one's younger than you are, Najma your best friend is also married, miji kin Ki kawowa, an kawo Ku ma bakyaso"

     She was really annoyed , hajiya never leave a chance to embarrass her, she stood looking at her with sleepy eye, praying for someone to enter the kitchen so she can escape.

   "I've given you enough time, I have no choice than to get you married to your cousin"

  "I'm not Marrying him, there is someone in my life and I love him, its him I'm marrying" she said in a scared tone knowing what hajiya can do but decided to have a little courage.

    Ammiey who has been at the kitchen door listening to their conversation make her appearance known.
   "Hajiya she is right, she is seeing someone now and they love each other" Ammiey said smiling

"Aisha, you're trying to cover up for your daughter right, I don't know why she did not want to marry salim".hajiya said

   "Hajiya kin manta da abunda yayi ne...fareedah wanted to continue but Ammiey shush her up.