Chapter 28

Thanks for the 5k read, love you guys so much😘😘, am so happy right now.

      This chapter is dedicated to  lulu6045  And Leemavious , my gulma mates,my rashin ji  & chocolatey partners, love una bohot bohot❤❤,their disturbance ehn no be for here, they literally force me to crack my brain so that I can update, see update oo, Make Una no kill me abeg, if you like don't comment😇😈.

      Not edited,

    Before you could say Jack Robinson, its been 2 months since they came back from their honeymoon, life was perfect,it was blissful,they felt like they were on seventh heaven, they understand each others & respect one another,the love between them seem to be increasing with each second they spend together,jamal presents love in do many ways she could never imagine. Their days were field with laughter, joy, happiness & love, from doing pretty little things like cooking together more like him distracting her, clearing the dishes,feeding each other,chatting, cuddling up as they watch a movie, playing some indoor games, reading a  novel together.
    They both have resume work work was going great but also hectic & due to busy schedule they only have much time for the aforementioned during the weekend.

Fareedah had just gotten back from the hospital some hours back , she was in the kitchen in a maxi dress her hair secured by a ruffle.
    "Hauwa, you can go back to your side, I will prepare dinner" she told one of maid
    "Okay "Hauwa replied going out of the kitchen.
     She decide to make vegan chili Mac, spicy grilled fish , she pried at the clock before  turning the sauce, different thought coming to her mind.
    After making sure everything was done, she set the dining table & burned the incense burner, Jamal was still not home & the house seems empty without him.

    For the past 3 weeks now, she hasn't seen much of her husband, the only time she got lucky to see him was during fajr prayer, he leaves for work early & comes back late, they aren't fighting neither is there any argument or misunderstanding between them,  its all because of work, he is currently working on a project that requires him as the CEO to work & dedicate his attention, time, sometime she feels lonely in the huge house without Jamal,but thanks to her hospital shift that also makes her busy, she miss him alot,  Marriage is all about making sacrifices for each others happiness & well being,its not sll about love, it is more than that, it is about commitment,giving , taking, communicating, compromising somewhere, trust & understanding, she understands him & know he needed to concentrate more on his work even though he is the boss,he has a responsibility to tends to, before being her husband he is a son, just because he is trying to be a good husband,please & make her happy he can't abandon his work & she knows its not always rosy, its just a phase in two days time he will be done & she will have him all to herself.

    She took the stairs to her room perform ablution & pray , then went back to the dining to have her dinner, eating alone now felt some how, they always have their food together, she pick her phone to call him if he's have dinner but then decided against it ,he called her not long before she reach home, she watch a movie in the sitting room after sometime she sauntered upstairs to his room & immediately went to the the bathroom after slipping out out of her clothes, she decided to have a bubble bath bath, moving to the rack that contain the shower gel, she took one of her body wash & her british rose pearl soft bath foam, she poured it into the prepared water & step in, soaked & relax her self, making sure everything inch of her body gets the required attention, thirty minutes later she steps out a towel wrap around her body & hair, taking a seat in front of the vanity , she blow dry her hair & rub a night lotion then dwadled to the closet putting on her underwear, she took one of Jamal's shirt, she sniffed his strong cologne that is still struck to the shirt, it smells so much like him, she traced the neckline of the shirt before hugging it to her chest, call her crazy but she is not she just a wife that miss her husband , she wore it & reach till her mid thigh, she dragged her self to the bed.