Chapter 14

"Having something and loosing it, its so much cruel than never having it.
By Victoria Schwab.

6 month later

Fareedah POV

I roll my eye for the umpteenth time,my attention still on the road,I don't have time for her shenanigan today, why does she have to sing along, I thought.
No offence, but somebody should pls tell her to stop singing cause she sound like a dying cockroach.

Am still in my thought praying that she will quit singing cause am having a serious headache, she changed the station and thankfully she stop singing.
The song that was playing caught my attention, its "lost on you" by lewis capaldi. I let myself to sink in the song🎶🎵

"Lately am getting lost on you
You got me doing things I never thought I'd do
I tore your world apart like it was nothing new
Never bled so much when i didnt have to
I've given up on a life lived after🎵

🎶Everyday am a slave to these heartache
And you are wasting away every night
I don't want to leave you lonely
But I've run out of love these time
You know I adore you
Though I couldn't give enough
Hope you will be safe in arms of another
'Cause I can't take the weight of your love.

🎶I had a hold on your soul
But I lost my grip let it go
I should have carried is both🎵

These song makes me to remember him, well thats what I've been doing now ,there isn't a day his thought will not come to my mind.

Its been 6 month, 2 weeks and 3days since I saw him or heard from him last, I miss him.
I blame my self for everything, the only thing that kept me going is work my world now revolve around it, I've traded my happiness with my foolish ness.

I haven't heard from him since that day, Ammiey did not talk to me for two weeks, its the worst day of my life, I was depressed for about 2 month,thanks to my family support I was able to come back to normal, but l the scar is still there always taunting me.

I don't really understand what love is and the concept is not clear to me, lovestory always sound cliche to me so, don't bother my self reading a romantic novel or Movie,to me it involve showing your vulnerability, when you are in love everything seems to stop and you end up getting hurt, so I always caution my self not to make that mistake.

By the time I realize how I felt for Jamal, it was to late, I realize am in love at the expense of losing Jamal, the only person that makes my heart skip, he breaks the wall I think is shielded and penetrate into my heart. I hurt him, hurt myself, I should have never have said never, yes am in love with Jamal.

"Hahh, did you have a death wish,pls oh am too young to die" I was brought out of my thought by a scream, I quickly pressed the break, but it was to late, I bumbed into a car.

Innalilah wa'ina ilaihi rajiun
I was unbuckling my seatbelt praying the person is not hurt, I was about to get down but the person drove off, sighing I buckle my belt and continue driving.

"You almost gave me an heart attack" benazir said holding her chest.

Pressing the horn the gate was open, the house was filled with car, there were hardly space left for me to park.

Najma is getting married, her wedding event started already, yesterday was the sa lalle, while today is the kamu, I went out to sort something's for her since she is not allowed to go out, unluckily for me one of her bratty arrogant cousin has to follow me.