Chapter 1

Grhhh.....grhhh......grhhh.......
I stretch my hand to snooze the alarm for the second time,but seem like luck is not on my side bcos the piercing noise coming from the alarm blare into my ear,that I just have to wake up, I turn to turn off the alarm when my eye landed on Mr clock that is placed majestically on the wall.

"What 8: 30am" I shouted dramatically with wide eye still staring at the clock.

I quickly got down from the bed and make my way to the bathroom,I showered and then came out and enter my walk in closet,taking a quick look at the rack of clothes,I don't even know what to wear,so I decided to pick a blue Abaya, a black viel, a matching shoe and bag, then spray my favourite perfume Oud el khaleej,taking my lab coat i ran my hand on the coat then sigh and whisper an "Alhamdullillah",
this is my life,this is me and who am proud to be,it had been a wonderful journey from a naive straight A's student to a strong, confident, and
a courageous surgeon.

Walking out of the closet to my room I pack all my necessities in bag,and check my self in the mirror.

Then I walk down and saw my siblings and mum in the dining preparing to have breakfast,my dad is not around he went on a business trip.

"Good morning fams" I move closer, going to Ammiey's side I hug her.

"Inna kwana Ammiey"

Pecking me lovingly on my forehead,she answered"morning my dear,hw was your night"

" wonderful,I even dream about you showering me with kisses and hugs"I answered

"Awwn" my sister Asma cooed,I grab a sit close to her and hit her head.
"Ya Mimi kin Fara ko" she said while pouting.
"Ehh na fara" I answered also pouting.

That's when my favorite,my handsome big bro start serving my food "favorite,eat you are getting late"

"You should stop bickering,Mimi you are getting late fa" Ammiey said

"OK" I muttered,then we all started eating after saying "bismillah".

After breakfast,i bid everyone good bye then make my way outside where my car is parked.

The drive to the hospital wasn't that long,I parked in the lot of the hospital I have grown to love,its one of the best hospital in abuja and I started working here few month back and I can't be more happy.

As soon as I entered the hospital I was welcome by the fresh scent,with white walls,sparkling floor,white everywhere, familiar smell of sanitizers,Nurses in scrub doing their work,patient and doctors walking around the hospital.

After greeting the ever smiling nurse Judith at the receptionist,I collected my pager and some patient file,chart from her,then make my way to my office.

As soon as I reach my office floor,I smile at the name plate on the door"Dr Fareedah",entering the room,I glance at the stethoscope and the white coat hanged. Another brand new day to do a good deed,to save life.

Sitting down I mutter a dua, then pick a patient chart. I was about to update the chart when my pager rang.

Code blue
Code blue
ER

" Dr fareedah You are needed in the emergency ward" a nurse voiced out.
I quickly rushed out grabbing my necessities and make my way to the ER..

I scrubbed in for the surgery,and  enter the ICU,my gaze quickly move to the patient lying down,then turn to the neurologist inside who started filling me the details, I was informed by the neurosurgeon there,that the patient is  in her early twenty undergoing a brain surgery but suddenly had a cardiac arrest due to stress..........

     °°°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°°°
Asslamuallaikum

   First chapter updated and pls I need  your support,tell me what you think about the book....

Comment..
Vote...
Share.....

            Thank you..

With love amyra amyr💋💞💕