Chapter 16

Fareedah was surprise, she couldn't believe her eye, its her Jamal, she felt like hugging him and telling him how much she love him , she refrain her self knowing she can't.

"What the heck" , when he said that sentence, she felt her heart ripping out, she look at his phone thats on the floor it has a crack ,then decided to pick it.
In a reflex, they both bend down to pick it at the same time, their head hit each other, "ouch" she mouthed before withdrawing her hand and stood up.
He picked it up and slipped it in his pocket.
"Am sorry" she said with a teary voice
He look up at her staring into her eye,she look beautiful , he thought, it took all his will power before he took his eyes off her.

"Jamal, you finally came"a female voice said coming closer to the both of them.
Standing beside jamal, she gave fareedah a questioning look before turning to Jamal.
"Let's go we've been waiting for you" she said
With one final glance at fareedah, Jamal leave with hanan and move to the guys.

Fareedah stood there looking at their retreating figure, hanan turn to look at her & gave her a glare.
Fareedah roll her eye at her, she look away from them,her heart ripping apart. This hanan of a girl is beautiful and also have these bossy &arrogant aura, when she stand close to Jamal, they both look like a couple.
Her party jollof rice long forgotten bcos she's loose her appetite, she walk back to where she sat earlier and sit down. Others where dancing to the Fulani song that was playing.

Her gaze move to where Jamal was sitted along with his friends, hanan was sitting close to Jamal smiling at whatever they were saying, she cringe her eye irritatedly at the sight
"She is so shameless, sitting in the mids of guys that are not her muharram" she though
" Hey She is not the only girl, sitting with them" her subconscious said

With Jamal, he was still thinking about what he saw in her eyes, was it hurt, regret or one of her facade. He saw her walk back to a seat, he control himself not to look at her.

"Ewoo, see that girl that just pass, she fyn die" Muhammad one of his friend said.

Jamal knew who he was talking about, he clench his jaw tightly in anger.
"I heard she is the bride best friend, you guys should start planning our wedding" he said

"You better keep your eyes off her" Faisal said knowing Muhammad as a play boy, Jamal look up at him while he just shrugged.

"Koma meh,I won't back off domin ni tamun" Muhammad said

Jamal scoffed at what he said, they turn to look at him while he ignore them.

"I don't know what is so special about her, that make most of you to be staring at her, as if she is a diamond" hanan said irritatedly.

"Just say you're jealous, she manage to get everybody's attention" Muhammad said pissing her off, the both never get along always at each others trought.

The kamu ended with lots of dance, picture, drinks, food and fun. The two souls were thinking about each other not knowing what Allah has in plan for them.

Bridal shower

They reach home around 7:30pm, fareedah was all tired and exhausted physically and mentally but she know she have to endure it.she was the mastermind behind the bridal shower, today is Najma last day as a spinster she is going to miss her.

They were all currently slouched on the in the living room "Naj umma is calling you" benazir said coming into the house. She stood up took a viel and made her way out of the room.
As soon as she step out, they quickly stand up & went to the room , they started decorating it along with the living room soon they were done. Actually nobody call Najma they just use it as an excuse knowing she won't return early if she go to the main house.