Chapter 22

WEDDING FATHIA/NIKKAH.

A night to the wedding or rather the wedding day because its already 2:00am, fareedah lay down flat on her back staring at the ceiling,she couldn't sleep a wink,she tried to force her self but instead kept turning and tossing on the bed, so she gave up.

     Her mind going back to the event they had yesterday, they had the kamu where his Aunts came for the unveiling, her friends did not allow them to see her until they pay a token sum of money, those girls nearly bankrupt them because they demand for a whooping amount of money, after that perfume and gifts were shower on her.
      Later in the day they had the Arabian night organize by Jamal's side, the ladies were dress in black Abaya with cool colour of veils,while the men in white sparkling jalabiya(thawb)with a loose fitting trouser,  the guthra/shemagh (headscarf) covering their head,some wear the plain white,while some the red checked one, the Aghal(black thick circular band) holding the headscarf in place  .Everything is made in Arabian Style even the food,Music,everything was made wonderfully, it was so cool, thats also the first time Fareedah heard jamal speaking completely in Arabic without adding English in between and his voice is so mashallah,he speak it so fluently you won't even know he understand another language apart from arabic.....

      Right now so many things were going through her mind, this was like a dream come through but what if he change,what if he stop loving her she quickly shakeoff  the bad thought from her mind, taking a look at her friends that were sleeping on the makeshift bed, she took her phone from the nightstand and dial Jamal's Number, he pick up at the 2nd ring.

    "Assalamualaikum"
"Walaikum salaam" he reply, hoping everything is alright,its late and due to the way she sound.

    "Is everything okay"
"Yes, am alright just finding it hard to sleep"she said in a tired voice

   "Same here, having a staring contest with the wall and I also made a new discovery" Jamal said chucking

    "What is that"she ask
"I discover that my room has four wall not 6”

   "Is that suppose to be a joke, its hilarious"she said laughing

    "Yes, and am happy it made you free the tension a lil bit" he said smiling

     "How are you"he ask in a nervous tone

"Am nervous,scared,anxious,happy & terrified" she said while they both chuckle.

     "Same here" he said

"Okay let's pray some Nafil & ask Allah to make it easy for us"

     "Okay"she said ending the call,just then a message came in.

      *Don't be scared tesoro, Allah has plan a great present and future for us Inshaallah and I promise you will find happiness and joy in this our union, may Allah grant us the blessing of entering jannah with you by my side,& make you my wife in Jannah for all eternity , may Allah grant us strength to love, respect and cherish one another till our last breath, I love you"

She said Ameen before going to the bathroom to perform wudhu, putting on her hijab she lay the prayer mat, facing the qibla she started praying

she prolong her sujud thanking Allah for witnessing this day,seeking forgiveness from her creator, she pray to Allah to see them through this new journey and bless them with pious children and their children after,to make these marriage a path to jannah for them, their kids and family she pray to Allah to give them the love which he blessed prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) and Khadija(may Allah be please with her) with,  she pray and cry to her lord , she find her mind, soul and body at ease.