Chapter 29

mamijibHere is the update  , Thanks for all the votes and amazing comment, I really appreciate❤❤❤.

     There might be some typos guys, so pls brush it off ❤❤.

Enjoy💋,

Each day the couple feels happier day by day ,Jamal was sitted on the suede lounge in the gaming room playing fifa 18 with fareedah's head on his lap as she goes through her Instagram feeds.

  "Babe I want to go Najma's house " fareedah said poking his stomach.
  " when will that be"he ask trying to concentrate on his game
  "Maybe be later"she said with a shrug
"Okay you can go"he said his attention still on what he was doing
    "Thank you" she said raising her head from his lap so she can go & get ready, one of the prerequisite of being married you have to seek your husband's permission before going out.
   She started moving her hand around his elbow, drawing small circle.

"Tesoro you're distracting me"

    "help me with a bottle of water"jamal said his concentration on the game, she wonder what's with boys , fifa and football

  "Okay" fareedah said standing up from the lounge and wore her red flip flops before sauntering to the mini freezer in the game room stack with some heath bar and some junks, she took a frizzling bottle of water and walk back to the sofa he was sitting on.

    "Thanks love" he said pausing the game, as she was about to go he pulled her back making her land on his lap, there chest brushing against each other.

      "Jamal stop"she whined removing his hand from her waist as she tries to get up.

     "My wife is looking so hot and sexy" he said staring at his wife long fair leg who was in a red cropped with a spaghetti strap, a small portion of her stomach bare and a white short, her hair let's flowing till her middle rib.

     "Stop eye raping me Mr man, I have to get ready" she said trying to stand up but he pulled her back making her to land on his lap again.

     "You look so hot that I feel like taking you right here and doing some PG stuff" he said nuzzling her hair that scent strawberry, seems like strawberry will soon become his favorite fruit, he was practically obsessed with her long silkyhair and its scent, its so Masha Allah.

       "Too bad no there isn't any PG stuff happening  and more over you will be picking up Hajiya from the Airport" she said sinking her fingers into his black silky hair ruffling it.

     "Oh shit I totally forgot about picking up hajiya, where is my phone?" he ask looking around for his phone.

     "Its here" she said giving him his phone as she stood up from his lap.
He collected his phone then peered at the time, seeing that he still has some time left, he sighed in relief, he is picking up his grandmother from the airport who is coming to Abuja from Katsina.

     Hajiya and her strict policy,his dad always pick her from the airport but this time around she insisted on her Jamal her dearest grandson to pick her up, he knows not to arrive late in picking her up or he will not hear the end of it.

   "We should go get ready, the time is speedy" fareedah said feeling his arm around her waist "will you do me a favor of choosing my outfit mi lady" he whispered into her earlobe,she blushed a little as his lips touch her earlobe a shades of pink erupting on her cheeks.

    "Sure" she said as they both trudge to his room with jamal being his usual naughty self. she moved to the closet to choose his outfit while he move to the bathroom,  after choosing a simple out fit for him, she placed everything on the bed then move to her room to get ready.