Chapter 34

"I believe insecurity is a very powerful enemy,It forces people to put make-ups, gets a plastic surgery,collagen infection and liposuction...to nip, touch,throw up,push up,suck in and laser........dont fed it"

Not hearing from your love one is the most hard feeling ever a heart can bear, its like the heart stops beating without their presence...

When she close her eyes she can feel his presence around her..but when she open her eyes back, his absence only makes her eyes well up uncontrollably.

Fareedah was sitting on the soft grey blush swing at the middle of the garden ,she let her gaze wandered around the beautiful colorful vibrant flowers ,the environment is so calm and serene oozing a calm vibe.

But the loneliness and the quiet atmosphere makes everything and everywhere Terrill, It's been 21 hours since she heard or saw Jamal last,she peered at her phone may be he reply any of her messages or a missed call but nothing, she has made up her mind not to cry but was doing a bad job at that.

"Earth to Mimi"the person from the other side yell pulling fareedah out of her reverie.

She must have probably zone out again,she was video calling with ya zee when she excused herself to tends to Ayman..her son.

"Why are you unusually quiet today??"Ya zee ask fareedah who is oblivious to what she is saying.

She waved her hand exasperatedly infront of the camera showing her frustration,she has been calling out for her sister since but she seems busy with her thought.

"What's wrong,you don't look alright, something is definitely wrong with you" Ya zee said worriedly

"Its nothing, I'm just tired,stress and everything"she said chuckling at her feeble attempt at covering up.

"Am not buying that Crap Mimi, you've bags under your eyes and you look pale.....meya faru, please tell me"Ya zee her gaze fixated on her sister's face, she looked miserable.

Fareedah swallowed a lump in her throat,then turned her head so she won't see the tears filling her eyes, right on cue, a cough escape her mouth and tears stung out of her eyes and the tears came without warning.

"Mimi pls tell me, what's wrong" Ya zee ask not able to see her sister breaking down,it crush her seeing those tears she didn't understand.

Fareedah wipe the tears from her eyes with her hand but she failed to suppress her sob.

"He..... left"she cried.

She hated this....the way she has no control over her lachrymal gland....

She hated her ability to gets emotional on every little thing...

It makes her look weak and vulnerable..

"What"ya zee ask surprised by her outburst.

"He left..me"she sobbed,another fresh set of tears seeping down her face.

"Innalillah, okay am getting confused by this he left...stop crying you're sounding like a paranoid grandmother....just tell me the details of what you're talking" Ya zee said shaking her head.

And that's enough for her to spill what she's been keeping to herself, she tells her everything without leaving a point.

Talking to her sister's seem to relieve her of her burden in her chest, she felt a bit at ease

"Mimi are you crazy...you shouldn't have reacted that way, I thought you're sensible enough to act maturely to things like this" Ya zee said incredulously looking at her sister's flushed face and fareedah could sense the disappointment in her voice.